• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd Levels

SniperRose

Earning My Ears
My Family and I are heading down there in April. April 24th-May 5th. Does anybody have any ideas on crowd levels around that time? Hoping it wont be to bad since it is the end of the school year for most.

From previous experience, the Theme Parks are not terrible, but as others might mention, there is really no "slow" time anymore. Parks are usually more crowded on the weekend because of locals, I find Fridays/Saturdays particularly busy in Epcot but weekdays you should be fine.

Since every year seems to be more crowded than the previous - it’s really hard to predict. Just go with - ‘It’ll be crowded and we’ll handle as best we can’ - lines will stay pretty constant - not terrible for things like Nemo or Carousel of Progress, 30-50 minutes for Rides like Buzz and Haunted Mansion and super long for headliners like SDD or new rides.

No. No one knows. That’s why many quit even making crowd predictions. The reliable ones did at least

My Family and I are heading down there in April. April 24th-May 5th. Does anybody have any ideas on crowd levels around that time? Hoping it wont be to bad since it is the end of the school year for most.
Touring plans looks good for you. Most weekdays were 4-5 levels with 6s on weekends. Looks NICE. We just got back where most days were 8 and above. 😐😷

Probably going to be lower than anticipated with the current pandemic. The President just shut down all entry from Europe (excluding UK) for 30 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter