Crowd levels mid-December?

Kristin0713

Mouseketeer
Hello! It's been awhile since I've been on the boards. Any insight on predicted crowd levels for December? Around 12/15-12/17. What's it been like lately?

sorry, just realized you were asking for Universal...

Yes, hoping it will be less crazy than Disney. I’d love to also do the Christmas party while we’re down there, but can’t stomach the price.

The Orlando Informer crowd calendar projects it as moderate for your dates. There are a few different crowd calendars out there - checking them and the projected wait times for those crowd levels may be a good place to start? No one really knows how re-opening international travel is going to potentially affect crowd levels though.

The Orlando Informer crowd calendar projects it as moderate for your dates. There are a few different crowd calendars out there - checking them and the projected wait times for those crowd levels may be a good place to start? No one really knows how re-opening international travel is going to potentially affect crowd levels though.
Thanks. We couldn't get in any hotel with Express Pass and I'm wondering if we will need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter