Crowd levels in Early Feb 2018

gemduncan

Mouseketeer
I've looked at the crowd calendars, but I don't know if I can trust them. We are thinking of going to Epcot and AK (1 day each) on Monday, Feb 5 & Tuesday, Feb 6.

Will it be super crowded at those parks that time of year?

I wish we were going that week, I had to book during President's week (it's ds's school winter break). Early February looks much better (airfare would have been less than half the price).

I wish we were going that week, I had to book during President's week (it's ds's school winter break). Early February looks much better (airfare would have been less than half the price).

DD is in third grade. We are planning to pull her out of school for a week in Florida.

I've looked at the crowd calendars, but I don't know if I can trust them. We are thinking of going to Epcot and AK (1 day each) on Monday, Feb 5 & Tuesday, Feb 6.

Epcot has the International Festival of the Arts going on the previous weekend and Monday and that should increase the crowds.

So, I would go to AK on Monday and Epcot on Tuesday.

Epcot has the International Festival of the Arts going on the previous weekend and Monday and that should increase the crowds.

So, I would go to AK on Monday and Epcot on Tuesday.

The Epcot Festival of Arts run Jan 12-Feb 19, so it will be happening when we are there. This looks like a fun festival! But I'm not sure how crowded it will be since this will only be the second year for it.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts/

This year the Festival is running 7 days a week.

New for 2018, the Festival will remain open 7 days a week, with various entertainment offerings planned each weekend. So pack your palate—and your palette—because magic truly is in the eyes of the beholder!

New for 2018, the Festival will remain open 7 days a week, with various entertainment offerings planned each weekend. So pack your palate—and your palette—because magic truly is in the eyes of the beholder!

Does this mean the weekends will be more crowded vs Monday?

I can't imagine that the parks will be crowded in early Feb. You are past the marathon and MLK weekend and before school vacations. This is usually the week that I go to OKW to play golf and visit the parks which I have done for a few years now and while the parks are busy, they are not overcrowded. You may run into school groups from South America over that week, but nothing too crazy.

Been the first week of February in 2016, 2014 and 2012. Low crowds, temperature varies greatly.

Wow. That's new to me.

It may boost up attendance (how much I don't know) on the weekends, but I really doubt it would add to attendance in Epcot during the weekdays.

That week is probably the best in Feb. The following week (when we are there, ugh) Is Mardis Gras and the week after Presidents day week.

We are there Feb 7-16. I know towards the end of our trip that crowds will build, but will it be terrible? Last time I was there was Thanksgiving week 2011, and I didn't think it was too bad. (I also didn't have kids, soooooooooooo........)

We are arriving on the 6th too for our 5 day Disney trip. I'm also hoping that the crowds stay low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter