Crowd levels for MVMCP

tba

Earning My Ears
We're planning our first family WDW trip in December, and MVMCP is on our to-do list. Our next WDW trip would probably be four or five years later, and even then probably not during Christmas season. Our thinking has been that during a weeknight party in early December there wouldn't likely be excessively large crowds. We will weigh variables and then purchase tickets the day before the party we want to attend. Best nights for us would be Tues 12/3 or Thurs 12/5. Is it likely that Thurs would be much more crowded than Tues? Is there a crowd level forecast specific to MVMCP available anywhere?

Check out easywdw for crowd levels. I was there during that time last year and crowd levels were great. Either day will be fine.
Going into it with a plan will help you a lot with this.

Enjoy your trip! :)

We're planning our first family WDW trip in December, and MVMCP is on our to-do list. Our next WDW trip would probably be four or five years later, and even then probably not during Christmas season. Our thinking has been that during a weeknight party in early December there wouldn't likely be excessively large crowds. We will weigh variables and then purchase tickets the day before the party we want to attend. Best nights for us would be Tues 12/3 or Thurs 12/5. Is it likely that Thurs would be much more crowded than Tues? Is there a crowd level forecast specific to MVMCP available anywhere?

The weeknight party's generally have the lower attendance. The crowd level in general is much lower for these party's. It can get quite crowded and congested on Main Street during these party's, but once you get away from Main Street it generally quite pleasant to navigate the park.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! I've been referring to (and loving!) easywdw to make our overall plans, but hadn't looked closely enough at the MVMCP info available there. Very helpful!

Thanks for asking this! We will be there the same week and have been debating between those nights also. By the crowd predictions on Touring Plans, I think we will definitely stay away from the party on 12/1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter