Crowd Calendar - March 26 - March 28 - MK

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I noticed that TP Crowd Calendar for MK is a 10 for these three days. I first thought that spring break may be the reason, however, it drops to a "normal" rate for the next 10 days until spring break truly starts up.

Any idea what is going on these three days?

TIA

I noticed that TP Crowd Calendar for MK is a 10 for these three days. I first thought that spring break may be the reason, however, it drops to a "normal" rate for the next 10 days until spring break truly starts up.

Any idea what is going on these three days?

TIA

While not scientific, some of those dates rank as the #2 spring break week on the ‘official’ Spring Break poll thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-spring-break-2020-poll.3740812/post-61401772

Spring Break is pretty much a 2 month season with various ebbs and flows along the way.

Thursday the 26th would be my choice for those 3 days at MK. Fri has EMH and Saturday is Saturday at MK.

I think what you’re seeing is schools that do the same week in March each year for spring break. Then three weeks later you’re seeing Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter