Cross body bag

smilie

I've been unwonked!
Hey ladies, do you use a cross body bag on trips? I'm looking for one that will be comfortable, roomy for travel but not too bulky that I won't want to carry it around all day.

I buy bagallini for trips! Mine are small though - just big enough to hold phone and a few other things.

They do have larger sizes.

I like them because they are waterproof and they have fun patterns/colors. It's not something I would use for everyday, but for touring parks they are great.

I have a Kipling with 2 bigger zippered compartments, then there is 3 smaller areas to hold a few things, I love it.
I was using a backpack and it was bothering my shoulder blades.

I use the Bagalinni type bag because I can get it at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for about half of what they sell for online. Generally they just come in black or blue though, from there. I like them because they are lightweight, waterproof, and come in different sizes.

Vera Bradley stuff is also comfortable. The only exception was when I bought a mini backpack from Vera Bradley. The straps were not comfortable and gave me skin abrasions on my shoulders. So I stick with a cross body.

I use the Bagalinni type bag because I can get it at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for about half of what they sell for online. Generally they just come in black or blue though, from there. I like them because they are lightweight, waterproof, and come in different sizes.

Vera Bradley stuff is also comfortable. The only exception was when I bought a mini backpack from Vera Bradley. The straps were not comfortable and gave me skin abrasions on my shoulders. So I stick with a cross body.

They usually have a good sale on some of the discontinued colors/patterns on their website if you are ever interested!

This is the purse that I used for traveling throughout Europe. I loved it! There's an interior zippered pocket, plus an interior wall pocket, and under the front decorative flap a hidden zipper pocket. It's roomy and lightweight. The downside is that the straps do not shorten. I carried 6 passports, my wallet, Kindle, fruit snacks, a water bottle, camera, and random items inside it. Occasionally crumpled up my raincoat and shoved it inside too. I've considered buying it in other colors I like it that much.
A1WnG3lD0EL._SL1500_.jpg

I have a Sherpani Jag LE that I use as my daily purse and Disneyland bag (I go to DL every week). It's perfect. It can fit my 20oz insulated water bottle and still zip up.

Love all the suggestions!! Now to narrow it down lol. I'm not sure how big I want to go, I don't need to carry a lot but I'd like to at least have enough room to bring a water bottle with me as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter