Croc charms?

miatamel

DIS Veteran
I love my Crocs and I love my croc "jewelry"--the charms that stick in the holes. But I'm REALLY wanting some black Mickey ears to punch in my red Crocs for our DIsney Cruise upcoming. Anybody around here making anything like that??

I read somewhere on here that someone was using the black rubber Mickey Head pin backs on their crocs. I haven't tried it, but I've heard they work really well.

Disneydork, excuse my ignorance (I don't pin trade) but what are rubber Mickey Heads and where would I get them?
I know about Jibbitz but they don't sell Mickey ears, do they? I can't load their site on my sloooooo dialup....

miatamel said:
Disneydork, excuse my ignorance (I don't pin trade) but what are rubber Mickey Heads and where would I get them?
I know about Jibbitz but they don't sell Mickey ears, do they? I can't load their site on my sloooooo dialup....

The rubber Mickey Heads are just the things that go on the back of trading pins to hold them onto a lanyard, had, etc.

Here's some for sale:

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-8394.asp

You could stick any of the different rubber shaped backs in your crocs I guess. There's Sorcerer Mickey Hats, Minnie Bows, etc.

So how do they stay on the croc? I know that somehow they connect through the little holes on the crocs - you take the pin back and how do yu attach it?

The holder side (not the side with the hole) is a bit bigger then the holes in crocs so it just sits in with a bit of pressure. I took a razor and cut a small slot in DD's then put in a small peice of thin plastic about 1/2 in long and they stay put.

Does anyone have a pic of this done? Can you see the hole where the pin is supposed to go? I'm having a hard time visualizing it.

revrob said:
Does anyone have a pic of this done? Can you see the hole where the pin is supposed to go? I'm having a hard time visualizing it.

I don't have a pic but yes the hole where the pin goes is face up so thats what you see when looking at the shoe.

The lady that came up with has it in her SIG but I'm not sure where to find it.

on the Disneypins website they also sell Mickey glove, Goofy head, Sorcerer Mickey's hat, Minnie's bow, a Crown, Cinderella's slipper and a few other pin backs that would probably fit great in the Croc holes, I have a Mickey head in mine and want to order a pack of pin backs to get the glove for my red Crocs!! (search for pin backs, they are about $8 for a pack of 4 different kinds, but you get several of each and the Mickey pin backs are included in one of the packs or they are $3.00 for a pack of those) Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter