• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cro

mom2girls29

Mouseketeer
What do you think CRO does when we call? I had heard that they took your name and address. Are they keeping a log of who calls and how often? Will this affect my chances of getting a better rate from a nicer operator? Anyone have any experience?

Thanks, Mary

Heck, if they do it is because of how often *I* call to make sure my rates are the best! :p :teeth: :crazy:

In all honesty, I call very often and never got the feeling anyone knew I called before. If they keep a log, I don't think they use it against you in any way.

In fact, I am one who does not like to be on mailing lists but I have requested Disney to keep me informed of promos, etc., since many are turning out to be good deals. So I never even felt they kept me in a list until I asked them to. Years ago they did, you went on a list and they did whatever with it even if you didn't like it. But Thanks to our heavenly consumer protection agencies, you have a voice now.

When I call I say I'm checking on availability at a certain resort during a certain time, when they start out with asking for my name etc., I tell them let's start with seeing what's available before I give you all that, and they never seem to have a problem with it. ~:D~

I know if you give them you phone # they can pull up any activity connected to that #...bookings and checking rates.

Yes but it is if they have a booking on record. They do not keep track of who calls and for what.

Or if you have no booking, then with that info they confirm there's no records under that phone number. It is like your account number with them, several merchants use the same system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter