• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cro nuts anywhere??

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
We are headed to DW for a quick trip in November and having a cro nut is on our list for the trip. Last year they did not have them. Anyone seen them this year???

Articles from this August, say you can get a cro nut at the Starbucks at Comnections Cafe in EPCOT.

We bought one at the Starbucks side of Connections Cafe in EPCOT a week ago. It was not particularly special; maybe I just had high expectations. I'm also not entirely sure if it was fresh. ymmv.

I would die for an almond and chocolate croissant from Les Halles. Know it doesn't help with the cro nut search but it was a pretty amazing pastry!

SammiCakes (former cast member) delivers to Disney Resorts. I have ordered for the first time for my trip in November and the cronuts look amazing!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-172583492474777129779.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-172583492474777129779.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 5
I had a cronut in January 2023 at the Joffrey's location near America in Epcot. It was the only place that I could find open during EE. I'd hoped for Le Halles bakery, but sadly they weren't.

SammiCakes (former cast member) delivers to Disney Resorts. I have ordered for the first time for my trip in November and the cronuts look amazing!
That is a great idea. The ones they used to have at the refreshment port just before Canada were sooooo good.

We bought one at the Starbucks side of Connections Cafe in EPCOT a week ago. It was not particularly special; maybe I just had high expectations. I'm also not entirely sure if it was fresh. ymmv.
That stinks. They used to have them at the refreshment port right before Canada. It was melt in your mouth good. Bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter