• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRO and WDW travel ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Can you book packages through CRO? Or are they just room only ressies?

I am starting to think I should go GV concierge at the Poly with the dream maker package. It seems (if my math is right) that it will only be $236. more for the package with more days on the hopper than I had orginally planned on (planned on 5 days and it will give me a full 8). And staying concierge instead of reg. GV will save me on drinks fridge snacks and breakfast (all accept for DH who likes a hot b-fast every am) . Seems like in the long run i might actually save on the package. But I just don't like dealing with wdw travels deposits/cancelation/date due policies.
Help me out I only have a few days until I have to decide!
Thanks
Sharon:rolleyes: :( :confused: :D

When did this change? I have always been able to book packages through CRO as long as they are standard Disney Packages.

You can book many packages through CRO but not all. There are some that are limited to booking through WDTC. Most of the discounted packages (DC, four digit codes, etc) will have to go through WDTC.

So should I try to see if I can get my discount through CRO?
You guys are confusing me a bit. Sorry:confused:
thanks
sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter