Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this show & watch it every week. The cast is great - esp Reid, Garcia & Morgan. Looking forward to the new season.

It took about three episodes for him to finally face that he needed help. :(

That's why I'm worried he may turn to drugs again. Isn't this his first shooting? What happened to the James van der Beek character? I forgot how it ends, other than Reid was saved. Did he end up killing him? :scratchin

I think Hotch shot him, if I remember correctly.

PARTIAL
When Hotch was being stabbed, all I could think was "Oh my Lord, C. Thomas Howell looks OLD!" :eek:

I know! The CM role was a long way from "Ponyboy"! I had to look up who he was since I didn't recognize him.

I did not get the impression that Hotch was violated in any way other than stabbed. I took his meaning as his opinion may change now that he has experienced being stabbed personally instead of just profiling it.

I think he had to be violated because the carvers said something along the lines that profiles assume people who stab victims are impotent because they use the knife as a substitute for other forms of penetration. If he was only stabbing him this line would make no sense. Either he proved he wasn't impotent or he made Hotch impotent to change his perspective.

At least that is what I took from it.

Hmmmm...and I also thought that Hotch was violated...I can't remember, but something that was said or that was flashed back while he was in the hospital reinforced the idea too.

It was a little darker, but I need a little help on the back story, what is the "carver"? I must have missed a couple of episodes last season.

If I remember right the carver line was sometime during last season's finale unless I missed something?

But who else loves Garcia? She's like a ray of sunshine and her oneliners crack me up.

The carver was a serial killer in Boston that was killing about 10 years in the past. He suddenly stopped because he made a deal with the sheriff of the town "If you stop hunting me I'll stop hunting them."

When the sheriff stopped he started killing again and was caught but the team and put in jail. He escaped in I believe the second last show of the season and ended up showing back up as the guy who was shown in the season finale last year standing behind Hotch in his apartment.

Dude...he is really mental; stabbing everyone that touches him. Poor thing.

I wonder if Hodge received a psych evaluation since his attack???? He's going to blow.

Why is JJ wearing all that eye makeup? She looks good but I almost didn't recognise her. She usually has more of a fresh Ivory Soap look.

I get to watch tonight :yay: :woohoo: But being at 'Ohanas last week was good too ;)

Hope I can get what is going on with missing last week.

I have a feeling we won't hear from the carver until the next to the last episode. Hotch starts having a meltdown, as we are seeing, then just when Hotch starts getting back to normal, the Carver shows up again. :eek:

watched last night but I missed the season opener....also, I had dvr'ed all last season but my dvr went out and I lost them all before watching!!

Scary moment there at the end when Hotch was alone in his apartment and turned to the table, just like when the Carver was there. I kept thinking "he's there again" even though Hotch set the alarm before he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter