Cricket for photography?

PoSh HuNnY

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen anything on here about Cricket for Disney photography...her profile on the Disney photo website appeals to me as she is known for spontaneous shots, which is what I want..but I'd like to see more of her work besides what's on that site! Any help is appreciated!

This might be a little late, but you can do a Google search and find her blog called "Cricket's Photo Art" with plenty of photos. She seems really sweet and I love her work! I think we will be requesting her. :)

Cricket was our assistant photographer at our wedding in Oct 2011. We really loved her. She got a lot of creative detail shots and made sure to get all of the little special touches in my wedding. I'm happy for her that she is on her own now! You will love her.

Edit- Actually, I just checked the DPS website and a couple of our images are in her slideshow! The pink shoes and socks is us. Also, the one of us on the beach with the pink shoes and socks again. Both are two of my favorite shots and I have them both framed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter