Cribs at BWV

MJS

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what type of cribs are available at BWV? Are they pack-n-plays? Do they have full size, regular cribs available? Thanks!

I think that BWV has pack'n plays which are located in the master bedroom closet, I don't know if they provide full size cribs.

The cribs in the rooms are the portable Pac N Play variety.

I don't know if housekeeping has any full sized cribs that can be requested. If I had to guess, I'd say no.

When booking at BWV for next May, I told the CM that we'd be travelling with a 5 month old. She asked if we needed to request a crib, and I told her no (because I know that they have the P&Ps in the closets and because we'll be driving and bringing our own P&P).

However, after thinking about it, I wonder if perhpas there is another type of crib that can be requested through MS (or housekeeping) - perhaps for smaller babies. The P&P that we'll be buying for this baby has a bassinet feature (a higher setting for the mattress), and I don't know if the P&Ps provided in the rooms have this feature too. If they don't, then maybe you can request a regular type of crib for infants.

Just thinking out loud... the fact that she asked if we needed to make that request was odd considering the contents of the room.

--Kathy

We are going to BWI and they do have the smaller cribs and full-size cribs. The full size are an additional $3/nt. I assume this is the same for BWV.

We stayed last September at the Poly and were provided with a smaller version of the full size crib. That didn't work for our son because he kept getting his legs stuck between the slats (no bumper pads). Housekeeping did bring us a regular pack and play. In July, we were at HHI and went to use the pack and play that was provided and it was very dirty. Housekeeping brought us another smaller version of the full size crib -- with Mickey and Minnie bumper pads and comforter.

We had a nice but small traditional style crib at HH. I've been told when making reservations at both OKW and BWV that I could request (no guarantees) a regular crib if I didn't want to use the Pack and Play.....at both places I've requested it, but I never received it. Several months ago I saw a post on this board indicating that they do have the regular cribs but they are very heavy and housekeeping therefore does not honor the requests. If that's true, I don't understand why they even bother accepting the requests. Note, I haven't ever pushed the issue upon arrival, so I don't know what would happen if I had been more persistent. In both cases, I know they had seen the request because I had also requested a high chair and it was already in the room upon our arrival. I figured it was never worth pushing for that hard anyway....for perspective, when we had a crib at HH my daughter, who is on the tall side, was 15 months old, and she just barely fit in the crib length wise when she laid straight on her back.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter