• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Credits on Dining Plan

carmie3377

Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.
I read on another site that child credits from the dining plan can be used by adults. Is this true and if so, has anyone ever done that? My SIL will be meeting us at Disney World in Dec and we would like to use our DDs credits for my SIL and just pay cash for our DDs meals.
TIA

We have done this on the old plan, but not sure how strick they are on the new plan. Big difference in price. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

carmie3377 said:
I read on another site that child credits from the dining plan can be used by adults. Is this true and if so, has anyone ever done that? My SIL will be meeting us at Disney World in Dec and we would like to use our DDs credits for my SIL and just pay cash for our DDs meals.
TIA

There is no such thing as a "child" credit, just credits. They are all pooled and anyone in your party can use them at any time up until midnight the evening of checkout.

Having said that, you may not be able to use your dining plan for your SIL, as the front of the dining card will specifically state the amount of adults and children in your party. While Disney will not force anyone to use a credit, they may not allow someone not obviously in your party to use the credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter