• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Creative name for a group of teachers implementing technology

palmbeachguy

Orlando-aholic
:teacher:
Hi All! I'm not sure where to put this, so I'm posting it in two seperate forums. I need your creative juices!

I was just trying to pick everyone's brain to come up with group names. I've asked about everyone possible and tried to find some online with no luck. Here's what I need:

3 names for groups/tracks of teachers
Each group/track is at a different place in implementing technology into their classroom (some are new, some are average, others are advanced)
We really don't want the group names to reflect their competence, like newbies, nerds, etc.
I prefer them to be like one word names. The elementary program names are Envision, Embrace, and Emulate as an example.
Nothing too cheesy!

Here's our website so you have an idea: http://www.palmbeachschooltalk.com/projectsmart

Let me know if you have any ideas! :worship::worship:

Thank you so much!
John

Could you do a circuitry sort of thing?

Like Amps, Volts, Currents, or something like that?

Or do you want "idea" words instead of scientific terms? You could always do the scientific method steps...

I kinda am thinking more idea-y/visionary words. Here are some ideas I've gathered so far:

Visionaries, Techsperts, Envision, Alpha, Beta, Fusion, Hackers, Hydra, Phoenix, Infusion, Digital______, Cyber_____, Variations on Innovative, progressive, precocious, instructive,

Thanks for your input!

I like the Alpha Beta ideas, but that seems to conjure up too much of a #1, #2 sort of thing for me. What about the other symbols, like Gamma, Epsilon, Sigma, or Omega?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter