Crazy question?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Ok - here is the situation, I will be alone with my two dd's at the end of feb vacation since dh has to go back to work. We will be at the Contemporary Reosrt with one personal stroller and my girls are 5 & 7. Normally they take turns or don't need a stroller at all (wonderful!) except at Epcot esp at night. If and this is a big "if" I enter epcot alone with our personal stroller and my older dd gets tired would I be able to store my personal stroller and rent a double? I hate to not bring a stroller at all as my youngest will definately be asleep before we leave and I can't carry her on the monoral and manage our stuff and older dd alone? Sometimes the lateness of the hour and the amount of touring do its toll even on my youngest and I hate to have her tired but wanting to see the fireworks etc. what do you all think/suggest?
TJ

Not sure if this will totally answer your question, but when I was at the Magic Kingdom last year, I noticed that people who were renting strollers were leaving their umbrella strollers at the stroller rental. I asked the CM about this and he said that they do it all the time so that people have a way of strolling to the buses, etc. We are going back in January and I plan on doing the same thing. I am not sure if they would do this, however, with a full size stroller. I guess you could just find a place to park your personal stroller (and maybe bring a lock for it?) if the stroller rental won't hold it for you.

Good luck.

My kids were 5 (DS ) and 8 (DD) when we were there in Dec 2001.. why can't they both walk and hold your hand..? I am a single mom and we took the bus from CBR to park , held hands on the walk to the rental place and got a double and away we went .. it was worth the $15 bucks.. just a thought
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter