Crazy Idea-THIS MAY WORK

Haven't you ever seen his awesome Gaia avatar?

yea but it was covered by so much stuff i couldnt tell it was a guy im really really sorry octopie plz dont take it personally p.s. i dont think much during the summer like idk what day it is even

if it's not gonna fly with disney then well put wings on it and throw it out of a tree and make it fly:banana:

well i'm gonna say this once and for all, vfk sucks, it just does, i'm not trying to be mean but it just sucks!! the quests r confusing and weird, and who wants to learn about the historical things when ure trying to play a game i learn enough at school! Remember when VFK crashed(if u r a beta tester) well it crashed and it wiped out my WHOLE computer!! My dad got so mad! well enough bout vfk..
Even if they are willing to say yes to vmk pal making their own vmk, how are we supposed to ask them?? What are we gonna do call them? Write them a letter.. what? I miss vmk as much as the next guy but if they are considering re-openeing it will take months.. maybe even a year. Do you know how long it took to make the origanal vmk in the first place? they started progess on it in 2003. Probably the only reason it won't take so long IF they do decide to make vmk again is because vmk pal already has the guest rooms and the public rooms made. It seems impossible but i know it isn't. We really do need to try. Even if it takes long. And some of the rumors are vmk might open in october for people who r already members, hope its true!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter