Crazy Idea-THIS MAY WORK

OctoPie

Magus Conjurer-beat that tag fairy!
Ok I think this may work. You know VMK revisited, I think since Disney shut it down bc it was a "promotion", what if we asked disney if we could make VMK revisited a MMORPG of VMK, if they say yes we ask the VMK revisited makers to become a game,instead of this "museum" if you will. I have no idea what both sides would say. Disney may say no and they just maybe say yes. IDK about GDPOT. There would be no rare items!!! Every player will have at least one of every item released,and they can buy them at the stores if they would like more.

Please don't flame me or my idea it is just an IDEA

Ok I think this may work. You know VMK revisited, I think since Disney shut it down bc it was a "promotion", what if we asked disney if we could make VMK revisited a MMORPG of VMK, if they say yes we ask the VMK revisited makers to become a game,instead of this "museum" if you will. I have no idea what both sides would say. Disney may say no and they just maybe say yes. IDK about GDPOT. There would be no rare items!!! Every player will have at least one of every item released,and they can buy them at the stores if they would like more.

Please don't flame me or my idea it is just an IDEA

That would take entirely too long to code and such. GPDOT has a life too ;)

That would take entirely too long to code and such. GPDOT has a life too ;)

We could use all the database items and copy and paste, I know how to my dad works in coding missile defense systems. For characters there has to be thing some where, and I would wait maybe a year how long would you to play VMK again

We could use all the database items and copy and paste, I know how to my dad works in coding missile defense systems. For characters there has to be thing some where, and I would wait maybe a year how long would you to play VMK again

GPDOT has stated how he wouldn't' want to recreate VMK and plus why recreate a dead game, why not progress and make a new game?

timber i dont think it would work, but i dont think its a dumb idea either.

no ideas are dumb :thumbsup2

Leave the black comedy for soaps Card

black comedy? please explain that to me i would like to know

anyways didn;t gpdot stated he never plans on making this a mog i know a few people who are creating a vmk like game that is suppose to do all the same features and more

Guys, I think we should do what Octopie says or his dad might blow us up :rotfl2:

that isn't funny! he doesn't blow them up he write coding for the programs, missle that shoot missle down it is a very good way to protect the US

Was that really necessary? :sad2:

Anyway, yeah it's probably not going to happen and GPDOT already stated he wouldn't recreate VMK.

I know maybe if we could convince him maybe we all can pitch in to do a little bit of the kingdom

You know what Octo. I say go for it. What have we got to lose, I mean really the worst thing that could possibly happen is they say no. If we all helped we could make 50 kingdoms. Go for it octo. :thumbsup2

Guys, I think we should do what Octopie says or his dad might blow us up :rotfl2:
Umm.. Ok
Leave the black comedy for soaps Card
Agreed
that isn't funny! he doesn't blow them up he write coding for the programs, missle that shoot missle down it is a very good way to protect the US
Agreed
Was that really necessary? :sad2:

Anyway, yeah it's probably not going to happen and GPDOT already stated he wouldn't recreate VMK.
Agreed
Honestly, how is that funny?
Agreed
Is that sarcastic?

I don't doubt that (my grandfather was a co-inventor of the nuclear missile). You can take a little teasing, can't ya? ;)

You know what Octo. I say go for it. What have we got to lose, I mean really the worst thing that could possibly happen is they say no. If we all helped we could make 50 kingdoms. Go for it octo. :thumbsup2

thanks ill ok. now first we need to send a message to disney,then GDPOT. Then get Lime he maybe able to help us with every item and putting it in everyone's inventory

yea i agree lets do it btw there are no dumb ideas only dumb ppl and since there are no dumb ppl on this board we can do it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter