CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

Your Passholder morning in TSL sounds amazing! How fun to have no crowds and get to ride as many times as you wanted.

Love love love that greeting card. I also did not know that you could give a gift to the characters. I hope one of the "friends" gets to keep it as a moment of their time.

Well, it's a cold day in Cleveland. My University is closed, but I'm at work = slow day. Headed to WDW next Weds. Reading along with your September '17 TR and enjoying it. Then along comes the news about real life and your dad. I'm a 54 y.o. self-proclaimed tough guy. I don't show my emotions. I'm glad no one is here to see me drying my tears. When people ask me why I'm going to WDW, again, I always say "to escape real life".
I'm so sorry for your loss.

So now we headed back to our room just because we were so tired. Then I had this fantastic idea to go to Beaches n Cream for dessert.

cNBRRTiSR_H0d_vGNgV-HtAbvuI-xDCZZBqyOGYW5IBApVmwS1FnwYmPxNw47yE8yDj6Uc8UpVT4Z2vDbtKISEOGiqi0K0aUxmuhZXQSqrOPLAhjcdtyTxgBivNcEwschuByiRqFjR7aRI4M3x4rqXx6m8DfjiZOTpac2_q9lUscFUpxdOYWVEbILcS-QurJsLBFaSofw3YnipR5vvuKiVig04MNUEco1BfJ3K_wy9mHlHb6ogpIsSEZ7UAyYy7x8Lq2jlX-W0ysjockgcUYNu4BfHXfZB37cG5sNQDVU5fuaHX4MAgiWbKl69T3GwyDP4lQDXwTIPS2IZb19gZvTK5CvdL9JgEt2TXrmyr27ZbO5cxnB8ySt7klLe7nbDSS3m2b2yswmcKPE6xFC67QHoyCCk3uoSCFmhGRqbHSDvE7pfHI-OHJNohdQH9GOIEYYfVZ-ECnLYzputLfc0pU12pnZEWuBFx362o8l8TMKzdCOdAPzeJdS9wHTwYXdJtFrDe48wU_bSGVBL4pKpBkfpNgTfD6hDb-xvf6G2o2GiGe-e4-sebGCS1GYXyRDLgvkX0hSSAmCjTxIJ0LO5deIXDcVq7p1c1Wnp1HuMjAu7q0o06wrXivBYMBluo-bq-pcAoffIQVzBtEPet6qdq1ZGsedQ=w600-h800-no

I know exactly what I want to order. I wanted to share an order of the grilled cheese and tomato soup, and the Little Mickey Sink Sundae, because I have been wanting the darn Mickey Pants Sink for years! I could never finish all that ice cream myself, even with Steve since I am borderline lactose intolerant so I rarely have ice cream and that much would have sent me to over. So I was glad to have CS here to help clean it up!

I think we sat in the same booth earlier that month....seems so long ago.

My 17 yo takes Digestive Advantage for her lactose intolerance. She is borderline too. Only some foods set her off: ice cream and pizza. But the pills allows her to eat that stuff and have no ‘problems’

We got a mini Mickey too. We ate there for lunch and my kids wanted the kitchen sink but I told them no since we were full from lunch. The next day we got it and sat at our pool table and ate it. Myself, my 17 and 12 yo dtrs and my husband had a little. My son had his own bowl of dairy free ice cream and was glad not to share with us!

Steve and I left and walked to the dock. It was about 7:15 or so in the morning - way too early for me, but the prospect of getting to ride slinky dog without fastpasses multiple times was definitely the motivation to head out! When we got to the dock, we realized we didn't see any boats in sight! We weren't sure when the boats started running but we didn't see any going in either direction. After 10 minutes of hemming and hawing, we decided to just...walk. Now the distance to DHS from the boardwalk resorts are like 3 times as long as the distance to Epcot! I felt like we were walking forever.

I have a little video I will share with you in this post of our journey to DHS, but basically, it was hot, and it was a long walk which was made even LONGER by all the construction going on at DHS...the parking lot is basically a mess, and you had to walk through all these temporary walls that I bet was structured like a maze and it made us feel like we doubled up on distance! When we reached the turnstiles we were already out of breath! They scanned our bands and gave us wristbands for the event. We hadn't been on one ride yet and we were so tired already!

9lu6CMz8gMnHeLs43Y2mz10AjotlOxqp3tP95wBuPa2QGQrjBD2F8M-ISUlx_Z_Byb4HEjEplbb29R8D5nXVzdqRdgRMaBkRi_mLNIWyQhwz60Kos91E1z24tdP3BSLzAPXh93Z-Q-7f6Td087K25NcsTz8R-miKyzpMBBFyT61nKKR6oCM7YaKDv9zs2po6yYsSZMbHlKvsdtVP3SGmc2_suQYfb0IXw_eo_YvvC-E8Zde7JQ4mEc8dvQfupaJoU6eh-kw1_JOCzT-5T_Kq17M965HCinEe6yXFxR2ZCxT2b4i3j3IcCIveVJiNEHebKrJdKo7bLWIFiqo7aaWQeyKxRywufoBeq2ISGNaLkLeBYJHNzcRC96XLSuVs524DKMwbGqMMopmuZDLY8CWGV4f00L7NRR2OLar5bH_zdDWP4Vug-ATkEiZSeWgL2RSK1wfxA6bgBLPtx9J_Nnpc0Jrt9GfYyrTAesn4EgORBoOzo6NxsXZE0XHWTLCPRGQD2v_gRAZWfvH8jWMtTIxK30YUk2MUwQmn8NxQxzZjfB4JQ0ftiKKvCdyWVrJ4APp4vqJABeSGRrFhgSB9l585LPCwv3B2avqFUUtfkFUWp_JJCMTHf3BmnBejEwFRDszW2id_1UrGNBJgsn5IrBW2ftuwiA=s904-no

First off, OMG the card! Just so...OMG? No words!

And that darn boat. My older 2 kids wanted to ride SDD one more time. We were moving to the Poly so I was thinking of taking the dreaded bus over either early morning or at night. But then I told them if they wake up and we get to the Baotou for about 6am we can go Monday which was the day we were moving. They both said fine. We get to the boat, wait, others were there waiting. Some lady said she asked the front desk and they told her the boat would be running.

Well it was not. So at 6:15 we walked, well not walked but trotted. I had just got out of the shower probably at about 5:45. Well, we made it to DHS by about 6:30-35 and I was drenched! We were farther back then we were a few days prior to that but the wait wasn’t bad. I think we were off by 7-7:05 and they walked us over at about 6:50. They rode RnR and I waited for them. We were on the boat by 7:30, dropped off our luggage and at the IG by 8:30.

I had 10K steps by the time we were on the boat back to the BC and that wa my 30K step day, not including swimming.

Passholder Playtime
Whaaaat?! How have I not heard of this?! :confused3 :faint:

OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!
Amazing!!!

Because you know, I had to document this for TR purposes.
::yes::

Finally after our 5th time on SDD, we had to pry ourselves to go ride A.S.S.
While I've seen a lot of AS2s around here, I commend you for keeping it real :rotfl2:

SDD - 6x
A.S.S. - 3x
Woody and Jessie - 1x
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 What a way to start the day!

How cute is that card? She was also wearing her special Up! dress...needless to say, they were very taken by her outfit! And when they saw the card, they were so happy! The CM kept saying how amazing it was!
:goodvibes Awwww it must have made their day!

They even took PP pics of the both of them posing with the card.
So cute!!! :goodvibes

Wow that was a SUPER productive morning for you guys! Stinks that you had to make that walk though.

Also that card CS made is SUPER adorable!

OMG we rode it 5 times in a row
Wow that's incredible!! I wish they would do events like that more often at all the parks.

And the most amazing sight...the passholder line was empty for once

What!?! Usually the line is LONGER than the regular line...at least from what we had seen to date
HA that's exactly what I was going to say in response! I've seen a short AP line maybe once.

I had no idea they would accept gifts but I guess something cute like a card is pretty harmless
That is so cute! The card is perfect and I love how excited they were.

CS continued her character quest at DHS. First up she met a certain Starlord and baby tree. I don't even think she remembers watching GoTG!

That's one of the sorriest looking Starlords that I've seen! :laughing:

As a matter of fact, since we are DVC owners anyways, wouldn't we be entitled to just use the free laundry machines? I said, well we pay our monthly dues anyways, so let's just use them!

Makes sense to me! Dues are dues! I call them my "monthly subscription to Disney", which entitles me to stay there any time that I want as long there is availability!

We put the laundry in the dryer and then went into a "game room" to check it out. There was a pool table, games, and couches. No one was inside either! So we played a few rounds of pool.

I've never seen anyone inside there and I own there and have stayed multiple times!

One day I'd love to stay there, but availability is so limited especially at the 7-month window!

If you're traveling at times that aren't F&G or F&W you can get it right at the 7 month mark. That's one of the reasons I own there, we bought our last few contracts at the smallest resorts thinking that places like AKL would be easy to get into.

Ireland: Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy

This is one of my new favorites since they replaced the Fisherman's Pie with this.

Holy cow these were great!! So tasty, and yet light as well. I'm not vegan but it sure tasted delicious!!

I just have a hard time with things that have meatless food mimicking meat. I'd rather eat the meat. I have some vegan recipes that I really like, but not because they are vegan, because they taste good.

I got the Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis.

:crazy2: :crazy2: You know how I feel on the subject of Coconut!

The hour went by quickly it seemed as we were just lazing around so we went back down to Beaches n Cream.

The interior is tiny, and oh so retro!!

Yay! And only 45 days until I get to enjoy the place too!

Go us! Hahaha. I know you can purchase the sink without having to eat the sundae but I like to work and put in the effort to obtain commemorative items like this.

Congratulations on your Mickey pants! You can also get those at Clarabelle's in DCA.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-31_13-56-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-31_13-56-28.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
Sorry for my typos in the last update. I just re-read it and gosh, so embarrassing! I had to write the update late at night and I was so tired but I really wanted to get Day 4 finished.

Which is why I write my updates well in advance (based on trip notes from my Google doc), and read them over like three or four times before they ever see the light of the internet! :laughing: You had cleaned it all up by the time that I got here....so far behind!

Today Steve and I woke up extra early as we had to get to DHS by 7:45am - for Passholder Playtime! It's basically an hour before park opening for AP holders to ride all the Toy Story rides, have a few character meets, and be able to buy some items from Woody's Lunchbox.

I bet that would have been great fun to attend!

We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

How awesome! I'm just hoping to get on it four times in my entire trip in March!

Finally after our 5th time on SDD, we had to pry ourselves to go ride A.S.S. We rode that 3 times.

I'm not sure I could ride that second one even more than once. I felt really icky the last time I rode Mader's ride in Carsland.

I look more like I'm doing the double-chin "spaz" move.

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

What!?! Usually the line is LONGER than the regular line...at least from what we had seen to date. :laughing: #passholderfails
So we didn't have to wait on line and we entered AK, rather confused how there was no line, but hey, we'll take it!

Do they take pictures of the 1 day passholders when they enter for the first time in WDW or is that just a DL thing?

They love getting gifts! I didn't even know you could give gifts to characters!!

I'm not sure about the characters, but we bring Ghiradelli chocolates on the cruises and give them to all the photographers and handlers at the character photos. By the end of the cruise they give you top notch service!

Then we went on Steve's favorite ride:
Mine too!

It was nice being in Epcot this evening. I was glad we cancelled Cape May as we probably wouldn't have eaten that much in one sitting. At least at Epcot you can graze the booths, go on rides, then eat some more!
An Epcot evening spent strolling around with bevvies and nibbles is pure perfection!

I know exactly what I want to order. I wanted to share an order of the grilled cheese and tomato soup, and the Little Mickey Sink Sundae, because I have been wanting the darn Mickey Pants Sink for years! I could never finish all that ice cream myself, even with Steve since I am borderline lactose intolerant so I rarely have ice cream and that much would have sent me to over. So I was glad to have CS here to help clean it up!
I love the tomato bisque there! It is a lot of ice cream for sure.

Now the piece de la resistance: The Mickey Sink Sundae!!!!
Too cute!

That was the magical end to our night! Steve and I had a HUGE morning the next day...it was Passholder Playtime and we get to go to Toy Story Land for a full hour before everyone else arrives!! Woot!
Lucky you!

But we finally made it into Toy Story Land at close to 8am and they had already let people with wristbands in. We made a beeline for...Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!
Wow!!!!

i was so happy to get our picture with Woody and Jessie as I'm too lazy to wait in their regular too-long-of-a-wait-because-I'm-not-chunkysis-line. :rotfl:
Super cute pics!

So we didn't have to wait on line and we entered AK, rather confused how there was no line, but hey, we'll take it!
Love when that happens!

CS had prepared a very special gift for them. As many of you know, she makes her own greeting cards, and she created a special one for Russell and Dug.
So beautiful...she is talented!

They even took PP pics of the both of them posing with the card.
Love this picture, the card and the dress!!

We made a beeline for...Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

That is just the best, when you can just go on over and over with no waiting, makes you feel so productive!

Finally after our 5th time on SDD, we had to pry ourselves to go ride A.S.S.

I might puke on that ride, but I just love the theming!

i was so happy to get our picture with Woody and Jessie as I'm too lazy to wait in their regular too-long-of-a-wait-because-I'm-not-chunkysis-line. :rotfl:

That is so awesome!! Love that pic!

How cute is that card? She was also wearing her special Up! dress.

Her card and dress, both so adorable!!

But we finally made it into Toy Story Land at close to 8am and they had already let people with wristbands in. We made a beeline for...Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

Holy cow! That is so awesome!

SDD - 6x
A.S.S. - 3x
Woody and Jessie - 1x
Toy Story Mania - 0 (but it's not like we've not been on this 472 other times).

Unbelievable!

How cute is that card? She was also wearing her special Up! dress...needless to say, they were very taken by her outfit! And when they saw the card, they were so happy! The CM kept saying how amazing it was! They love getting gifts! I didn't even know you could give gifts to characters!!

UXeWCYnpidv9XKG9HRcAol8tfV53gYNFCO2dqibCrIjtARozjJIcX4eqZCFIFGJs3a8PuoxnH4xPI4DE2DU7hOXsOkPeVTKJ-0Xlx1eWmesNNkc82X8bE1VFkPANWAzo81CLJdZlXzdEg2WkG1U0a-_3-PcP0twN1vkPf2fGkqVVs4jVBXG0WKyWRsuV0n9j7HrMiwXl3eN_pkSYrhq2NUZsQEsgU56LdcFefOjmxRcOmc1fUzZIAhXjBnB5mYvSb-48Y6uIaYi3esSZ1SifguGuw8UcRABF2G552MGYDjJp_P1nykat3zCG9X5MBixHtqxtV2XdslxYD4uvj0gGJdbt_BN5p3rEkpw8j8bmhRz48WsO1F7zusWpYsA65oiOmpJBNOe_TzHnHM1YNGGpN_eyAkKXbPGRu83ADrphCv-1WFv0LOLCDQVNTSKVMcz1JAXyfjBmrRzk4gG73hy9JN8XRpN2ZJ3HX0B60tfXyqBCZGxqiJRoFted8J4wSDaANNoAWrM1ddUh9jIWrfgKwprqep3R316vTnTqmxc2UnFjvb0bcYJSpqw68XtWlAOKptXKVHJkq-Eh9-HbZtQoQ_h3gWgRkkxo7PApWAihMwPgGeLEAKHzmInuSEaiArRixCOj9L566XSbSjuR0-U5zK73BA=w800-h533-no

Sooo cute!! Both the card and the dress are fantastic; what a fun little M&G!

Catching up on your last few updates..

That Mickey pants sink is so stinking cute!

We did the path from Boardwalk to HS before all the construction began and it wasn't so bad, hopefully once everything is done it won't be such a long walk.

Your sister's Up dress is so sweet and I can't believe she made that card - that's some real talent!

What an amazing morning in TSL! Getting to ride SDD so many times must have been the coolest thing!

Love the pics with Russel & Dug- your sister's gift to them was adorable, so well done!

I scents a pattern to your responses.

Call me scent o’ mental.

That would be perfect for trick or treating with!

It would be! It lights up too!

Oh, that's too bad. :( I hope he can put it back in someday. Hope the mushroom growing project works out too.

He's building a mudroom now! I'll show a reveal once it's done. It's gonna be a while though! #Ilivewithsawdust

Looks like a sparkling cider of some sort. I really liked the pineapple cider I got last year.

I think it may have been a cider!

Totally going on my list! I had my eye on it last year, but didn't have room.

So yummy!

Cute, but I agree. Those souvenirs need to be "worked for". I love all of my Tiki Cups and hope to get another this May.

It makes it much more rewarding! I'm gonna get another Tiki mug too!

I've been crazy busy so trying to catch up! We'll be at the Beach Club in just a few weeks. (I hope the government doesn't shut back down while we're gone!) Your treats sou dedicated good and I envy Chunky Sis for her desire to get character pics! I would do the same if my party didn't object!

What day are you going to Yachtsman? I will see if my friend David is working there!
I really hope that we won't get another shutdown. That would be terrible.
Su-Queen is certainly dedicated!

I love Su-Queen's cards! So gorgeous and you can see the love has gone into them! I'm sure the characters loved them too!

Thanks! They really did! They are so delighted to get stuff like that!!

I used to walk that pathway between DHS and Epcot all the time and I'm always surprised that I'm the only person it didn't bother. I'm by no means an athlete, but I'm also super impatient so waiting for busses or a boat to get to either park... I'd rather just walk and then if I had the money, stop by Ample Hills or take some time to myself at Seabreeze Point (if there wasn't a reception happening). Doesn't sound fun to make that walk and go through the maze and refurb walls though.

I think it was always so hot when we did it that it just felt longer! And now with the bus maze...it's terrible!

What a fun morning in TSL! SDD sounds like the most fun ever. Like most, I was skeptical but everyone seems to love it, can't wait to marathon ride it myself one day (hopefully the wait times will have dropped by then lol).

It's really really fun. I wasn't expecting much either, but I loved it and so did Steve.

Awww, CS's little card is so cute. I'm sure Russell and Dug still have it and cherish it dearly. And yeah, characters have been allowed to take gifts for some time, they just have to be artificial so like fake flowers, cards, trinkets, etc. Homemade stuff, nothing of value per se. At Disneyland, I once saw a family try to give Chip & Dale a box of chocolates, which they were both more than happy to take but the host had to pull them aside and tell them that they couldn't. It was a long conversation. I understand why since there could be varied allergies and dietary restrictions with each performer so they have to be careful, but I know when they can accept, they do actually get to keep them.

Ah gotcha, I wasn't sure on the whole gift policy but I guess it's really nice to get homemade gifts (that aren't food). I would certainly appreciate it if I were a CM!

How cool! I didn't even know this was a thing. Do you get emails about annual pass special events? We've never gotten a single one. Wondering if I'm missing out on some communications or something.

Haha Yes! And I know you just got one and signed up for it!! So YES! See ya at MK at Passholder Playtime! (if not sooner than that)

Oh I can so totally relate. We had a similar issue in August and had to walk from MGM to the Beach Club in the middle of the afternoon. It was absolutely brutal and I agree much longer than it needed to be.

OMG just the worst walk in the heat....

5 times!!!!! That is amazing

6 total! Yeah that event was awesome. I wish they still offered it.
I had to pay for the After Hours event on March 2nd.

Love your shirt!

Thank you!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Is it wrong that I now want to ride and try and recreate the Su-Lynn robot? :P

Feel free to try, I am certain it will be 100% less spastic than mine.

This is gorgeous! ChunkySis has some serious talent.

Thank you! She definitely has the only artistic talent in the family!

SDD 5 times in a row, and 6 times in 1 hr....I bow down to your productive hour!!!!

Chunkysis makes seriously THE CUTEST cards I've ever seen!! What a talent! I love following her on IG.

It really was one of the funnest moments from our trip!

Great AP event!!!! I am soooooo jealous!

It was the best AP event we went to!!! sure beat the one we had later in the week that you'll soon find out.

Thanks for PSA about the walk between the Boardwalk area and DHS. Sometimes if we are spending a morning at DHS we head to the the Broadwalk for lunch. There have been times waiting for the boat I think of walking . But now I know better. ;).
I admire the time/ work you and your Sis take for your outfits, I am just happy if my top & pants match.
That AP event is a nice perk, glad you got to enjoy on your trip.

Yeah the walk is hard esp in the heat but we made do. We were exicted to ride Slinky dog!

haha my sister plans and plans for weeks. I do all my packing the night before. LOL.

Well, la dee dah! :snooty:

See? If you were an AP you could have done it too!

But it's a nice walk along the canal. Done it a few times. :)

Not in the heat?

Ok, ugh. I rescind the "nice" part of my previous sentence.

Yeah it wasn't "nice"

So. Many. Jokes...

So many censored words...

I used to own one of those. Parachute and all. :laughing:

Oh good. Life-sized?

But... but... but... Woody is the sheriff!

Thanks for point out that out.

:lmao:

but you're having fun and that's all that matters. :)

Haha you'd do the robot too on the 6th try.

Like this. And surprised by it, too! So big!

The backdrop is quite big!!

... it is rather odd that there was no one there.

Right? I feuly expected some clueless AP holders to be on the line but I guess we got all the good ones today.

Big floofy dog hug!

Love him!

Productive may be an understatement! What a fun way to start the day

It was so fun!! Loved every minute of it.

Your Passholder morning in TSL sounds amazing! How fun to have no crowds and get to ride as many times as you wanted.

Love love love that greeting card. I also did not know that you could give a gift to the characters. I hope one of the "friends" gets to keep it as a moment of their time.

Thanks! It really was the best hour, there were no crowds at all and just a few of us going on the same rides over and over again. We loved it!

I'm sure the friends are now fighting for the card. Maybe it's displayed somewhere in the "lounge" below AK. :laughing:

Call me scent o’ mental.

Nice one! :thumbsup2
Scentsational pun.

See? If you were an AP you could have done it too!

Actually thinking about it...

Not in the heat?

Oh yes.

So many censored words...

::yes::

Oh good. Life-sized?

that would make it too hard to throw in the air.
At least high enough for the chute to open.

Haha you'd do the robot too on the 6th try.

:laughing: Quite possibly.

Well, it's a cold day in Cleveland. My University is closed, but I'm at work = slow day. Headed to WDW next Weds. Reading along with your September '17 TR and enjoying it. Then along comes the news about real life and your dad. I'm a 54 y.o. self-proclaimed tough guy. I don't show my emotions. I'm glad no one is here to see me drying my tears. When people ask me why I'm going to WDW, again, I always say "to escape real life".
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much. You are so kind. Everyone here on the boards has been so wonderful and supportive. It's such an escape even on a daily basis to just come to the boards and read about everyone's love of Disney. I totally am escapist, and Disney is the one place I know I can truly have a grand time. Thank you, thank you. :)

Loving your report so far x

Thank you so much!

I think we sat in the same booth earlier that month....seems so long ago.

My 17 yo takes Digestive Advantage for her lactose intolerance. She is borderline too. Only some foods set her off: ice cream and pizza. But the pills allows her to eat that stuff and have no ‘problems’

We got a mini Mickey too. We ate there for lunch and my kids wanted the kitchen sink but I told them no since we were full from lunch. The next day we got it and sat at our pool table and ate it. Myself, my 17 and 12 yo dtrs and my husband had a little. My son had his own bowl of dairy free ice cream and was glad not to share with us!

Thanks for the tip on the probiotics!! I hope that it will work for me too! I currently just don't eat that much dairy, but I still allow cheese and butter because I love it so much. I heard ghee instead of butter is better since it is clarified butter so I will try that too.

Maybe one day we will attempt the kitchen sink! Maybe they will sub in some sorbet instead of the ice cream? :laughing:

First off, OMG the card! Just so...OMG? No words!

Thanks! She very talented and she has such a passion for crafts...totally not my forte but someone in our family had to be good at artsy stuff!

And that darn boat. My older 2 kids wanted to ride SDD one more time. We were moving to the Poly so I was thinking of taking the dreaded bus over either early morning or at night. But then I told them if they wake up and we get to the Baotou for about 6am we can go Monday which was the day we were moving. They both said fine. We get to the boat, wait, others were there waiting. Some lady said she asked the front desk and they told her the boat would be running.

Well it was not. So at 6:15 we walked, well not walked but trotted. I had just got out of the shower probably at about 5:45. Well, we made it to DHS by about 6:30-35 and I was drenched! We were farther back then we were a few days prior to that but the wait wasn’t bad. I think we were off by 7-7:05 and they walked us over at about 6:50. They rode RnR and I waited for them. We were on the boat by 7:30, dropped off our luggage and at the IG by 8:30.

I had 10K steps by the time we were on the boat back to the BC and that wa my 30K step day, not including swimming.

Woah! That's a ton of walking! I can see them not starting the boats too early because of noise, but then again this is Disney and so many people are up at the crack of dawn for their chance at SDD...so they need to take a cue form that! :laughing:

Whaaaat?! How have I not heard of this?! :confused3 :faint:

I don't know! The email literally comes and the spots are gone within the blink of an eye. I just happened to be lucky to be checking my email at a certain time.
While I've seen a lot of AS2s around here, I commend you for keeping it real :rotfl2:

Just doin' my part on the boards. A.S.S. deserves it's chance in the spotlight! :littleangel:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 What a way to start the day!

So much fun!!

:goodvibes Awwww it must have made their day!

Totally! I'm sure it set the tone for the day considering we were the first people on line!

Wow that was a SUPER productive morning for you guys! Stinks that you had to make that walk though.

Also that card CS made is SUPER adorable!

Yeah that walk was craaazy long but oh well it was worth it in the end!!

Thank you! It really is a cute card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter