CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

I also got that green drink which was supposed to be a green apple sake thing, thinking it would be refreshing, but it was not, it was cloyingly sweet and just too syrupy, I kinda chugged it quickly to get it over with. So probably the worst drink I got as well. :crazy2:

Sounds like sour apple pucker...which I couldn't get enough of in college...before I knew what GOOD alcohol tasted like LOL

As usual I got several updates behind.

Steve got one of the martinis.

Yum! This looks delicious, I love martinis.

I love how they have seasonal displays all the time, so there's something new to see

Very pretty! Love the sunflowers.

Don't worry, the door will shut on it's own, but give it some time."

OK, that would drive me nuts. Especially in the morning when you are in a hurry to get to the buses. Glad you were able to change rooms.

It's like if Aliens were to have a hoe-down, it would be this ride.

:rotfl:

Then we went over to Joy and Sadness because my sister HAD to get a picture with them and this was probably the only time the waits would be short enough, and yes there were only about 3 parties ahead of us in line.

Nice! When we tried to do Soarin' then this meet in greet last January, we ended up waiting 35 minutes for Joy and Sadness.

And then they saw our shirts and proceeded to do some Karate Kid style hijinks.

:rotfl2: Those pictures are the best!

I couldn't place it at first, but then I realized, the lights were on!

Very cool! I would have loved to see this. Thank goodness the leak wasn't worse than it was.

I also remembered that it was our 2nd visit to Epcot and on our 4th visit we could get the coveted Mickey cutting board!

I've got my fingers crossed that they still have these when I go in 10 days. I'm so worried that they will run out of them eventually.

Behold the original Crazy DIS Asian!

Nice pictures with Mulan!

In MK, Halloween was already in full swing:

Can't wait to see these decorations very soon! It's been 4 years since I've been there for Halloween.

And we ended the night in Pirates although we keep forgetting that there's a ride picture, obviously.

Worse spot for a ride photo ever! It's so dark there that everyone always looks bored in the photos.

Sorry you have been sick. Colds are the worst and it seems lately the coughs like to linger for a very long time. Hope you get back to feeling all better soon.

She bought a lot of stuff from those facebook groups that keep popping up. One of them is Spadesboutique.com - a lot of stuff has to be ordered months in advance but it's cheap and she really likes them. I bought a few as well but they don't look as good on me as they do on her!
Oh my goodness!! Now I am obsessed with that site and want to order from the. Keeping my fingers crossed that Canadian shipping is not too crazy!

There is no graceful way to get on and off those things. Hahaha. Or maybe I just haven't perfected it yet.
There is no graceful way to get on and off those tubes. Or if there is, I've never discovered it. I usually fall flat on my face or do something equally embarrassing, lol!

I got this drink, I think it was a Captain's mai tai but I thought it was a little too sweet for me, still I drank it but I kept adding ice to it so it looked like the drink that was bottomless, just got a little less sweet which I much prefer. Still very potent though.
I found the same with the Backscratcher I ordered from Tambu. Too fruity sweet and not really any complexity.

My favorite part is dessert of course. Oh and we got lei'd haha.
The best dessert ever.

After her meet n greets she joined us in our little spot, although she couldn't find us at first. The area we were in looks like it's roped off to the public but it actually is not, you just have to meander around some roped areas but it is accessible to all.
Sweet M&G"s for your sister!

Despite the rainy fireworks, still a fabulous night in Magic Kingdom.
Looks absolutely amazing!

The beef dish does look sad, sorry it was yucky! I’m with you Frushi is an all time favorite! I will be getting me some in May, nom nom.

Ohana looks so good, it sure gets bad reviews on here but we have had 3 great meals there and 3 times is as many times we have been, 3 out of 3 excellent!

Your sister sure gets in a lot of meets, that is her thing:cheer2:

She really is a slave to fashion!

that, she is.

That's pretty serious!

Yeah, if it made the front page of any Disney news website, it's bound to be serious Disney stuff!

I wish I could get the cutting board!

Does Disneyland do stuff like this for their AP holders?

That's how I felt too. I don't mind if they serve it to me with my wine pairing, but I'm not going to purchase a bottle for that price!

Yes agreed. It is fine for a glass but not worth it for a bottle.

Nice to know. I try to get my money's worth whenever I can!

HAha me too! See me milking my 10 dollar bucket of popcorn? Now that refills are 2 bucks though...ouch!

That sounds pretty good. We will be there next year, so maybe I can try it then.

It was good, it's one of the less heavy items during Food and Wine. It really was too hot for all the heartier dishes.

I am getting so confused between all your TRs, I'm like, I thought you were having a 12 course meal at V&A's tonight! :confused3

LOL you're right. I have two going on and both of them are about Food and Wine - just a year apart. :) Interesting to see the contrast though.

Interesting. I've never had a scallion pancake "filled" with something. I've always just had it by itself. Great, and now you have me craving one of those too. I'll need to work Teppan Yaki into my dining rotation, and Sunday the 21st, I wrote, "take out or delivery", so now I think I know where the take out will come from!

LOL I'm happy to inspire your calendar of meals.

We only stay on DVC points because we've been members since 2007. My grocery lists are pretty intricate now, we always have V8, cereal, milk, bread, yogurt, butter, etc for breakfast in the mornings. And I know people think I'm weird, but I like to make a "bacon and eggs" breakfast on vacation. I never have time to do it at home, so it's a luxury for me to have my eggs cooked just how I like them and still hot when I sit down to eat!

Occasionally we actually plan dinners in the room, but that depends on how active we plan to be. Fran is a lot better than she used to be and while she needs naps and downtime, she doesn't need as much as she used to so we haven't been eating dinner in the room quite as much.

Oh I agree, making breakfast is a luxury that I can only do on weekends and holidays. The full kitchen is very useful. We had it at Aulani but we were only there for 2 nights. It's nice to have the washer dryer in the room too!

That's a good link to know about. Fran said the place she used order bath salts from has become too expensive, so I'll show her this.

Yeah really great prices - I feel bad for the UPS guy lugging my 20lb bag of sea salts but it's so much cheaper than buying a bunch of smaller bags.
I really love the Basin bath bombs but they can get pricey when you think about how it is only a one time use, and I take baths almost every day. Lush is even more expensive!

Mine is finally past my shoulders and it has taken me years and years to get it there.

I hope I have the willpower not to cut it off! I've always wanted long Rapunzel hair...

We booked opening day, April 12-19, Mexican Riviera. I can't believe the pricing and what a change it was from Platinum Day to Gold Day!

Lucky! I can't wait until I am at least Gold. I am thinking of squeezing in at least another cruise next year so that when Hawaii comes around I'll be gold and can book everything earlier. There are a TON of plats and gold on our sailing that by the time the silvers got to book everything was pretty much gone. I had to get a GTY inside stateroom. I really wanted an oceanview but there's nothing available. My TA said she'd check daily for me. LOL More than a year out so someone should cancel, right? :laughing:

Yes, I was thinking about you guys at comic con this weekend!! I wish we'd been there! Hopefully someday we'll do NYCC. I know it's a little tricky to get in, but I think the biggest reason Nathan has been avoiding it is so he doesn't have to drive in New York! :P

Wish you guys could have been there! It's so crazy, I think you would have had some great business, there are so many people!
Yeah it's a bit crazy for vendors who have to drive into the Javitz. Definitely a labor of love.

Ew. This sounds so strange and gross.

It was! I don't understand how Disney could let this be served. It's blech.

I maintain that Steven is totally the craziest DIS asian. 100%. Who goes to the gym on vacation?? Esp. when you could just go straight to Stormalong Bay instead...

I agree. Steve is 100% most crazy!!
He is trying to get on this whole fitness regimen, the funny thing is he doesn't really work out at home, but when on vacation, since there's a gym in the hotels usually, he likes to work out on vacation.

I wouldn't expect any less! :goodvibes

Hehe. We are the Chunky family after all!

Oh that IS interesting! I wouldn't have thought of that. But a kind of cool consolation if you have to stand out there in the rain.

Yes, we suffered to watch the show and I needed to make it seem worth it in my head. LOL.

Oh no that sounds actually horrible. I haven’t heard a single good thing about it, so you’re definitely not alone. Makes you wonder what they were thinking when they created it :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I agree! Someone screwed up here!!

Such cute dresses!!

Thank you!

That is me every time!

I think I'll just stick to swimming in the water and not tubing.

That is an insane amount of shrimp! I've never seen a photo of those skewers before!

Haha, for the record they only give you like a few pieces of meat at a time, but with the shrimp, they will give you 10 at a time. I usually ask for 5 or 6 but Steve will ask for 10 or more and if there's half a skewer left, he'll usually take the whole lot. He finishes everything!

Hooray! We have ADRs for Bon Voyage Breakfast.

Cool, hope you enjoy it! (We did!)

Feel better!

Thank you! I'm much better now!

That stinks that both items in Japan were a bust!

Yes, it was disappointing as I love Japanese food but this was not good representation.

Such cute pics at the Poly, yay for Ohana!

Thanks! I love Ohana!

I love your ears, they look so cool in pics! Glad you were able to see HEA even with the rain! And it sounds like you had a productive ride evening!

Thanks! The lights are the best part! We really fought to watch that show in the rain so I hoped it was for naught. LOL. We had a great time on our late night rides. My favorite time at MK!

'Ohana for dinner looks amazing! I have only been to the breakfast, but really enjoyed that (especially for DD to meet Stitch).

Breakfast is really fun with the characters, but dinner is such a yummy experience!

You and your sister are adorable. My favorite part of the reports are what you two wear. It sounds like a wonderful trip.

Aww thank you! :)

I love the dress you wore to Ohana!

Thank you! It's from Her Universe. My sisters too!

Hope everyone had great weekend. I am just getting over a very bad cold. I was out for 2 days of work last week and probably should have just taken the whole week but it was such a bad cold I had to go to the doctor twice. I think I am finally over most of it, just a lingering cough. This weekend was also NY Comic Con, I was just there for the weekend but I had to leave early on Saturday because I was coughing too much but yesterday was a great day at the con, lots of stuff to see. I may post a few pics later but today is my lazy recovery day and good thing we have a day off! Finally I am able to finish off Day 2 of this TR.

Day 2 Part 2: The Worst Thing I Ate

After leaving China we kept on walking, I refilled my popcorn bucket at America, and then headed for Japan. I looked at the booth menu and decided to try the Beef Nigiri topped with Shrimp Sauce and Diced Pickled Jalapeños. Sounds interesting right? I thought it would be like a nice barely seared rare sliver of steak, kinda like a steak tartar, I mean when I think of nigiri I usually think of regular, uncooked fish on sushi rice, so I thought it would be the same with a steak.

This was what I got:

hJ0I3g10hqJU6ZxktIqWrVQPhwDmJ8KIZNUuLHgo7EwSsc2lq5lgi6YCc6YxiobVOR5DtP6Ez4Xzum2vBBJPNDiUcTtNDE6ZOtqq8ntiPWwRYR3Pwk2e0JgXd_hbDqyEhyXog5VNcrxJQ74Td5OS8B7CTdjb-Wk76nuTu0-EPVPcS8eF7eb0Zv1I9i_cBfm2z5Ob2PAADGRINb1d-PZBi1GNpir0sgLOdUvRESP94RwMkOUAW_x7yjU-uC8-pjGVIYSxlMf5QOjqVsQVD3FcmAxAQgsdaiZQMndkITPBDM_mqtChcfhFxHvZvebKpOuo_vbZ60vvULy-wgSC6V0_g9ZIm9hVAXpyTcRcpPxiRPNmO3oHz6Fo0LCUEfcxd242pNApX_xlSYvjE3df72m779IyhsvkRnIfCuNPS0njKVnIXWR6TNPfJAclzAR9Nunthqb82UJoz4Zx5wzQO5-NcjkD0YCq3-6Lu2HsgZnOFop35tWqPbXVOQ2eJx8nieHWG4TGZNCLKthZ-6_umq0ayJO76onnC-16uHqfd3hJo3Qo22T6f2ENEFYkrANwZ-f3s7zoj2pNguM8_XO2MdhMo_mpx2MsQBedpwaC99rQk964Bh8q8PmFDr0B9VnucD-w=w800-h600-no

It looks like roast beef sushi with some white sauce and pickled jalapenos. It did not look appetizing at all. It was not what I expected and it looked really sad. So this was the worst thing that I ate at food and wine. The roast beef is like what you find in a deli, served over sushi rice, then throw on some creamy sauce, and then some finely diced HOT jalepenos. It was a weird blend of deli meat, sushi, ranch dressing, and mexican condiments. I consider this a big FAIL. I don't know who decided this should be on the menu, It just seems like there must not have been many taste trials of this because it was just lousy. Or maybe there were and we just got a bad batch. Who knows because I will certainly not be having this again. :crazy2:

I also got that green drink which was supposed to be a green apple sake thing, thinking it would be refreshing, but it was not, it was cloyingly sweet and just too syrupy, I kinda chugged it quickly to get it over with. So probably the worst drink I got as well. :crazy2:

Those were the only things I tried from the Japan pavilion. It's too bad because I usually enjoy their offerings, but maybe I should just stick to frushi during Flower and Garden. We kept walking and finally we had reached the international gateway and had to decide if we wanted to stay in Epcot or if we wanted to head back to the pool and we all decided on the pool since it was deathly hot. :thumbsup2

Heading to the pool:

cWJ4h7-Ttn32E57xVj1xjj0Jdd85zeZ9VbnIrjjd7Dp98JW0cmYtA8O_xKSTH4BtKgPtmw63zHXmxMiNAlGyglCLat8TLT4b-uO5p2oWbHBJwT_bN7XyZf1u6ky16kn4PY4mNEkL6oMaOzBQipjq_QzK3cFAkJl6Ri3b10Ha2JKRAHlpIjzEM-i4REjWg19H_PDEdhHoLV3wbiZZwUASAcWGyUpQ_AUNWKPdVSoQjlHixkuc8sAjmQGWTR2CJhHuAOdUCcIRGknHWKpDvpZIkkdEzNNxN3vzcVwuyGs8r3E4z1FBJosy2JtuYMd3rtJTLXxodShX3AGMp0Kwb-gRIaWReKIg2o1XCC5Gvri4Px600ozNeHCzo--27yhMuMFrGA4s3FnNKN8xGZkyzhi6HY_M4UxFG_ROCQMlE78XUjAjeyegtPwedzf0cdF8_49wOSGMsQijWKY_J6oiS7H5Sdg8_1MUWVrt5spTZUhO-KReQoW0fQ3MGtRoRHJ5JUoxXU3sz2RXgNTP2q-QaVoIXYKfmhc1f0TIPs-p6Mh5_oaXQSBC3YhBy5TPNx5PDI18E2ws4ceVnlrRMjCOaEIhRKN9a78CgWZhfjfh2dFL_AcG2jmkk3PTY9Pn9Ucv3eKG=w523-h695-no

We spent some nice time at Stormalong bay. Steve, the crazy one, went to the gym before the pool. I did some very embarrassing things trying to get on and off on a float tube. I could not get up on one and get back off without lots of flailing and ending up in the water when I was supposed to be on two feet and probably looked like a buffoon trying to do so. There is no graceful way to get on and off those things. Hahaha. Or maybe I just haven't perfected it yet.

Sorry no pics of the pool since we spent most of the time in it. It was very crowded since it was the weekend and a holiday weekend so we didn't get loungers but we did get a table with an umbrella. When it close closer to dinner time we left and got ready for the evening...our favorite restaurant, Ohana was calling our name!

Instead of trying to deal with the bus system we decided to Minnie Van it over. It was our first time riding a Minnie Van. And now since they have changed the pricing, I think it may be more expensive to ride it. Boo. However at that point but we took advantage of a new Lyft sign up bonus and our ride to the Poly ended up costing only 5 bucks! When we got off at the Poly, we of course had to take a picture of our very cute ride.

Sorry the lighting is very wonky in this picture:

hzELJvchAbEsL2iTMIkTRr0RstUy0Yqu6uiX5FqkNpRrv8QaJfliL9X-pJVMh6n9_-m9K1pJjpWWInSyv1aNuH1r7o_MYqgoF7EgJhbhTUOk3qYIcLIk65yilZGX81J7D3FlwiUSUEi2um-gIQDzPBAW2m7gorCt_Hp2eYVpS58RLDSwWJkL4pdUbrlV31ia92J_TkS409b8tJ6SpGyWYqBVs4MwBE8kVkuWOer0Imfk_BpHg3CNFMrGSPYMr5YlJdxjSE8EIe4Kvuo9mTiOmZmqGQHZhdtATLwygx8dnNyu4Zh1C9A4JuJN0bajy2a573dlLu1Tnrx_xqtQEfFTgUgjGgMPCN0UAqzF11UUt2TFGBes4i1zsifouYeTkv4R-QeflTZkwwFO27SYoS5QjRT6YG-3MslmrAHQzE8CXsO-1K9vdbDfeOke9TJjbbs6dD_y_PvtSCb_BST0k6ObkH15NAYzKsokYqrV8Z9aWttdEEIFf8lfZlZz_vuleQTac7-8KBAfYQMAVszIH1HSsk8leHG2UZQtrFSfRMg9Ku2wNknv5W9Du9CVkQjwBu1sprbkNT-_HbBWhSr_sKXOJASNuarrnE94IUrWYVz71P8MHK2iEl7Mv___C4sxWoVU=w800-h600-no

Aloha!

itgVIkdeAVPci5i9_4ugvgpgL6BdULjAeVoX635OYe5EW7uNCPFEQ2pwfWtVBLIp6TsRvyz2rTxXr7ZgBpgAUajWcLvLFEBLbWK8tCbJiMWawCPq345WAIJYaXnNyZmRYHSlyDYmoi8E0e1c3UTXZ8MLyiaNuQCLZMmGkRF7nFtIybgPvvt-jga9LGlV7xfAkddv1zaT79NNjzpadxRiPJSD78yVOWOUyCTLsLEgFZ1tNp18-8pD-GOx5USd8quIc_BZw_T3V4vO3csm3Bs83-lLg1jl0TuKS4RDFg6EGpRwDuYwu2b95RAwGtmYSWLvHwd8nhsS5wzwWsXEGjCurYRhBnXWGBvn_CkYSvwoCVyKTtXdapZ2qkDFZFuJmZJffyMfd72QTlXPAMg6obzhyNYYSAnf3jAC9dlhfTwGMXFoHuRchG_sWUJkOAkwIOUqFiR7N487aId7Zb_yAVGmo95sNR5ulHGfcQbUMGsBJDY2fSGaNZ1jH3yQP5-SDpTQ-y_cDdSJ83U5eSMHsw91NSIq5DYnODAd6WHaSEUyq3YFjHV4iGZU9vVGH6WPtMcGzmEBhjI3LfxUJw_SCpHcWXlirUqbBvm5FQa6xAIkXYrmrXLii3iG8f9tVZnkY295=w523-h695-no

This brought back many memories of our stay at the Poly last year during our Chunky Family vacation especially since I was there again with my sister. We had a few minutes before dinner so we got some pictures:

ziH6d__DRGE2JPx5BRp9ivyGTk6Yp_pA6C9fgK2wQhqfRsDtMI5ZsNWBEYa5Gatd88X660DFMDswVFgXQDBZA1r6QRUo6-2eAy78mrVMCRqV36Ch_BN9DMsb8s5u2Jrak3BQjuJ4oBTLLn-Zy6okfawps1wBQWZpdMrfISI1hMabqFHDPHxGuMxEcrhAsJfboT1_ekgbRYiL_4Amaxwu9L4NTNK5nL2_vR4gB_wdF4FlyLIFgCsY6U8yB2DYoi-9geXL-3eksiFCH8WhxafIyQPFi62uC4CLdw4p-wTNxkGF-qnRNsTcgkVwnarW5BK7W2eGeoyfQBvs1slep5KjL1MM9Xj-1kx0cNyjWqqmI650bl6qFU-6XGNaYuT_LRR4N8cV4SZs-GuVpkaUowxoBtB8daJEtXfsbeHitXOFttgulhq1_o5kMw3y5nSLpS_1bMQZYVQf4TG_vwjT__9T5jnn1bCxoVb12NUqOlXdXnr-EXKBUS-WFpVTHbonBKyB3xJL074FckoE452omiuLoTo1FPM3IE7_ijOeqSOiJ5yGrPHd0kCxrG6eqW1DuDDDmPikZFTYpITteJwlF875vwzw42jDDqyhoOC5QyCUZ6i5ggOibPseSdFnzjfDlv9W=w800-h680-no

PV5zaiY8Ga63TeLs-N2rq3bKzMdSWWAKtQueTZt9GtP5dYOf7hyxv9yuTWUnWWYFgcRyCi-KRf_HgN8nFuz0enkgG6Ao2tWMxCyJIaqPhaoQ1pILbwtSwIBg13qWue0PMYgEGiSJwG_EJNFBpPtNBbE4FA-upZMsKObljexyV6_iprSqDXDQ0LUMtrpwXyWU7mT4NQezzvJ54qcZbH9PR8hOrk9Uhv1gBzYOsjfX6JITSWmspUuqgna4khH2C49Mwfdr2BgxVTY88JUl83OJWLK71f1bXJWwqzlQ-7huwnwKnW0kO20YbjGG7ZVYXqtyfjOzgTSVlhbEiuDsJ_lkT67BGG3FoFv_py6tbYMgElpTi3JYzdlaukThpHSl7ZKaYkY4tI9ssg0ClIuYeLMlOLjTB2N-wHANWAT1rHqbjeyni0gv3dy9isFmnA6sWAjl_cQ8lVM_kq4jwzXDmBFnc5_Zkg8KcIKJv1043LebneWHT0DsaEDlYfCVEMudwpvzvxQ4iwaEtys8RQegaHt79fOj-ENRuWOk8PnAk46Hmn6UdnkCm8qg4rDVtB0HGn8v1py_vu8HHCBHq6rgbDWOMuszhWPDDeC9VARO5w8jaflCzdwubwy9sekqqQIStZNg=w522-h695-no
54svzZKrIhWghladKk58utP5S1LcNVjpojpIz3GiAAbtoRHhsr57nbkLVsx66nJ172JPCg_Gp8VB2eGWpxfAYj92nWJyGFHjXqGBbdcEbhdQhFq_tOZj_Tb-M_0QVQkZ4niXpmbPA9kyDYhnfOLKTC1d5USTKyMukUyGKfeE7l94lN1ftC87YV5sbaeOPVYoOR6v2PVa--16NpKAt0yHXHvvZjJPkjubq49vidVNpHulEa9SX2wH-kZYER5E_drhFZhMPNayf55sb0rJSLcg276WRu7OoGsbtdSuFbMszf9AeerJYlEfdHYnw3IJNMEx4aANMd0SAUIWJPpsUfarUSFsMUSgfSXCfrrXxslShibGyWEN4iiBex9A-P3tlKEVPyLsQWhLmg6kztrGj3RUtgoluZEt-rB7sd_3n7KkKofNrTNe0HwBPQ5SogwJTcj44-uoPYsaoc7Kcu_iCiBW0Tvh1iGi1vPzIM0k8HCJh9Z_TFLuDQzsjx03jzX5pQlz_C_TTc-o7rValz_-4joCQ9Y_EgtQZSDDXKd2ZHb7XC5xHKu0SDTgRuGcXvk68lYQdkQxhp8R-NZwUT_2zqz80gOL7eMGMYew3XhZEaSSp476Eqz90NaRJTfTtyfLFPAH=w522-h695-no

Poly is our DVC home resort since last December. Our first official DVC stay there is not until next January so we are looking forward to really be welcomed home!

A1JNNY7s4bDeOSrp13z092HWWvNa-YXOgTdFIqcjJam-oOBkfOZ4oKt5JpkQv2skmIx2SGrBG-G374xdAzfWCR9jHpgvwn-EjTyHjxhaL4J4s29N60pSpQsLhorhyLDYMjGd3Hzi_-XCDmZBcgu0F_uzR3laegisC66kMGsX9kw9uw82QmhjNGdUF1tNeNEuzCnl5HngylAVPcaSVbHyslBtDHvxAzZSJ6AqRKf9A2pCz6jTtYADLOHTU_oAMOs1cD-71UzIPl4SkNxDQH56oYyoY6ysshcZo8N2nvaO-_wT4qzdOtmbhqzW0tLCOzq5NzfudGboNDyl1p9XO3DEzJF0GmmhsJ--WaYMiK-t-JORvlcYDs3UhjOfO2RnQuT5PmyBtvnPM4iacnvxwq3CnVtGSiRHpYj0gRCUXjDRWHASmbicP-XKNX6JDmqXMBcUUUOeMaOC92E1qz-ZzP_jb-6RmhFzVqzmX6FMHcQXg77k2zuW-V9tJ3EY-Vf-FqFApfoAnXeW_vhHMYvqea8h06DDesHQ3vbm7isURty1fjU2qRxYOjTD9SdIhI--Vt5krfWmpET7PfTX3vxy7n5SAQ-RbZLzLRQ2VwMpSypcNpjIjGS6m4-qqPHeDSutJuzN=w523-h695-no

We checked into Ohana and soon we were taken to our table by our cousin and served the coconut bread:

TNIKIh4Ti4N3zLhIBmKqdmOxFmepMdNF0ehQ-GAlv3WMvGGKFslgxvUvq5hJcRM8TxmSOsERzc5B3jk_mYiR2PVEOoQYrCw750AGlPSfEYclgbPGTPH7pUyA94raVUf1DSGbpGk5Ad9c9jmEorhTeW45o0A0NoBAHITCQu4PZNTL1gpjNE5j0zie8Fbz6A1KXZbXaxc-JVEfFMELf91o_uGV02d1A-n_M0LQFfmew1wYsWsFUb_t5-H_gZu-q64JTFv7LHJH07i4d0GR8F4ootgxj-sP_X_8okLqiXC_nEQuuMmF_peN4LXhm6knlFn-goDfZ6XvBix87x9dKVBmXWxpM11a2LzzeyKXPUyTMxsuChxFOoVPugSg5DH5wB-izIGvGIbibOuF0vVtjcqiEZJFyRA_tJQvlPpDHne7r0AbefGxdDRdjiUKhyoHS725cmE89CMt-4ThMxM87mytRe2Q-JnGREPd3k2UWgixfGyBza_-hkEwx6j4ncwosjrvojp2jtFWB8PdDGCcsPfNLrpksnxC75kESkKSGmnjx17KTOc15CHG37ywn73IpnmPHispgeUaHZpENPCEefUhrfb426i395e4u9qIfySRSGomhc1ev55DVzVAmw0w86Oi=w800-h600-no

I got this drink, I think it was a Captain's mai tai but I thought it was a little too sweet for me, still I drank it but I kept adding ice to it so it looked like the drink that was bottomless, just got a little less sweet which I much prefer. Still very potent though.

p-MMADA35vwKZLaTleL_XVpqURluFTOb9rq87h7pivZs9S7g-x2Ielqg1T8nIPW9PFn7CJCNRBfXkFjYLsDLCk0e7dZirubs-Kyig9Yb-5ZWLJ6qyvz4xVcWIVSsj6g6msWcl3_tlsPzOfyDw8GdCOoiMNObTYzQdH7JpTnsvqiDO-1LlPh6WDT1g6UE1eCwhnnXu5s5uIQOj7FCGqKou03VQ4nbedANGYV9BoQEIUta-6Xq1NaHlIZ025uvJJEWrjof2UDySolOk3RycWpkTzNBkkdCFwlJJP7uzsRSIt7hVZuj32-S5kvDX3S1vmf3Xg66X-RSix1tsNXQpUMNdMuVBINhYhHwry6ohH0rM3GjX8RrbrRKqBHiwsAhyb8AbspFlN7fGkQmf9gK6R3oFmC9RmVvwDiduQuzF-KWRgB6P1gEBiwgdWQclnzo21eK7zVc9MmC_oOkdBsmfKVQgdLN2pbba0mnfNgY6vNy7vlgtzZe2DADBssL7FrDe-Q3EV6x3WdZ4epxNhAFl7m9BvWhuNu6I3DCa-0rbfKhs43yTNhQkPIQGgnhzJhfRV4HVObNaYwgO6FxsC8FjGZj3j3_l3mhkkuuu2GbX14o9cfVLqFbin1rWGy65nbAUMtg=w522-h695-no
dYlxNoWDcZXMxMyMgJI5OnHMrPw4XQ5clTo8Q2FCqNCX8ei1Kko1dogHU69Q2C2hg52uS22Gw_Muy2nLDBXQ9KEy2BbiO6XaYEUIMuI6zGOVA3kSOlGJw5XJt6JnmlcNj4micp5Y0WNQvE74Z_45BOtLV0RSLvADszh-l_0fA9rIk_a_tJA730UYIwhS8JHM-b4H-UfDND0ObUsMuWAMB6jHH_LL_mBrj3qMagNcRbUtUAdDbbCamS8f3b0sy4t41SAX4MqvPdYjj7aVVoNfK1Mj5OG-OrguEsxTx8pF6SJhsUve49m06oRYZAqNwqjhJbLU3fkJfHiwQo52WzWdFfFYX3IFhnRsm98NwBk0LFUMmQK6aoNEKbk4_4wLhuUYxaEneYkYHtMi5EWw8U7ej6SNPx437kDb3Du_G9CeKMBebxbnFh_Bx4Zz-MIT5ebhadHoB6qwRg7SWbr2Dd-MO2aEfhfrzWD6E5dDHNS0mtg-gm6UQxxypSJXygZDl3sQAvJ3-XCnweuSrOMZp6tiT-khJMIUKZUqXpPFRLZJudb03iwqOGpkWIVNegxDySMd99z_suAeCC-dUjrGmLB2l0NHLfcRZWwoIqeMjLuqwphX4wyIHP9A1WnLASyIU4ys=w523-h695-no

Our salad followed and sorry it was slightly mauled by Steve before I got a picture:

px18YjNkj5ayxlXSCoU-VrVkWQgnqXYV-3_rXCMZ-u4yK5bD3QXlwQbVwQPvtB8t70REJpKVIMZ8nrZFI53u3QcnE3W7JSr9WeKKfdnTui10z1pSQc4MkDR1YUfff_FydEWY9ECqm53KKu52U0GrRMuSQcRL_-rqiATxoUC2mfi480sIxmIBjI6Kb7hrgeq674abHimHWJZ6HPCJFR9PQaKgyeftHdNGRjkjqHW9nacjW7173n5H6pNLUhkyAD--plsODFVkw_In5UZsyxov3SVXJJJSdPvohG0Mrtd06TvFws5PGtr3nvEWe2XAHfRzSs5pnXcgd0N5-iHf__9a3lZBv7V5V7obT0EsKTsq66rfc_E1s6f8ac5DogytkCE2SHPGgtw34nXsaIM3C4-VPByLoU3y7IAVU4ji0omRm80FWNvZyRve6VAD5350ScCZ-RBRZEVqH5rwbejobPR0FodwPZcMdvXVSOdk9FKdaZbRr04PxRQEIeyy1KBvP4Lcya1b1t2ayXUiInL24FrgHVRaNDWYgD611VGBj4OJ_ERYyJ4anfa3UESkbN_2dmkEWUbXixQUv1jeYAJzSNNgTn2B2_ZZy5SQi_Ja1qxLvFF_7pkCV3Ua_yZn6IugvTKU=w522-h695-no

My favorite yummy appetizer platter arrived next:

reJZzo-lccBp_tUSDrbZ8gAVZKK_E-d2sBp2-8XIlARkYZz3HQf5Dg0YRW8hBvKUNHSB7CbLbXwXO7cMijf86UVufX5YXrlj00GW0JxebZpOmKEB5j0kA7jQ79llkVFKkubEReVdlIsIdab6AHbK-riUq0sM77AmehchEHZcq__CedZK3CDjR3yXAQkG8q9WHlGK2dalsodWGOMkjYm5ry7dcmPbboqEAW-NSybW4eSJxVBAxCNvZd_hN6ouoaTm1CpvBTNtKkNRIHiUlufMB2ceJcGY7cx8VG3Iv46Zn8UJaW3jwMp-M5r6rXv1K2bA1WbHriuJvSmPla67q6w8E-g67V73X6pw7lZYk5EZYv5AnwL87HwkxVDw7HZHq1Xni-Sc7mpfAfF_UEw2wlDsu-KMcwcumxhtdBOziMSUPzZ2bbAzYqAiWGjHJc_9go8iKedsN3Wfq9ucUz73oB99nRKAHGsAmfBsqUbmUTru1Q57rsETZYnH__h0I0zk_tcnQaPGXPj4nwjyFeEG5c2L6Q-cUHqDv4v2lg3jeLaigTD0v2a9nDx_jbWfgUuy25lhHLcbkWrYSWTednjoSWZIzByMPnv6ScqJDQixY875dUeZukw-1OOl_ehNJtdEQ0WQ=w522-h695-no

Our meat and shrimp skewers followed but I could only manage to take a picture of our shrimp.

Xal9zzFNjKHGTTWJQORfyV0kR_6tVeqf7k1_c5GDUmFZ9mu9vwFwXBF3ikWb83O8H5n9rJUqoKryGaMUQQN1FPyS6PEAIeDSPLhw6baKeJS309jsgjIlIVji3dTT7hRtbkgeq0ouVKq5COaoVWoAzg2jdvJHPI9aNK0wFUztkEOfKs8Il7qvjQniu8a3y5laBWwg8WhA8R6WyP0-qbZ5PWkmkavg0xt3YxqEVBntwJLbfJhvk8K-BhOb-YTVEmhSBTsrQoX0Ou1xKrmnjZN-zSadaChkkLdv4mzW5gZkjSxhqBFMbV7csuSeE70cqTqlAqxIqn31LdIELJqR7p4CGPUQYo6AKfeyWWBNDHvk7icpEDejEaX3YKR9TOeCNqtfgiF5ov3nlxcjJiGzNlzEybDNCld8sAMmvUbVgXXfS5mipk81a_veabv62D-J8O6lyC3Y9K4lgOcgZTMRAUkyD49OIRXx8ttHtu7noL6S4c4O0WxdYn0FqFx58wk_V7G2WQI6gyb8Zyh_hUfHUnXmz6j8Tb-1FZEvk5_j7r6av8Aw1vI70TjmEDK7Ghb9J_bgIadoq8xVYv788Kix4Oekj9IrtkFDr_WAggSmgM6gvMAQ4Fvt68vJphrS2Cyg6KWO=w522-h695-no

I think between Steve and Chunkysis they managed to polish off a good many skewers!

My favorite part is dessert of course. Oh and we got lei'd haha.

xCLJ-gC6RXGG6TVsZeRupJziXhG4M-Iyr09fyMy7va_UVf530voZW1DhKnYJmfsr9wau03buoWoOh6QGNdT8yuPkIGV4lrn4-9la-toahOmYXWhiNJkQXxjt5YS6AANuIOtJXBshhSg4JyE5EKhcQTIEk3Dnic2l6zDwATKrd7MV_wx_Swu6pGhVZSSsj6jdB0PMkHqQl1esGIaBK_qexH4PCf8dBVEujLneS2grpdvPwGK8M-5ki7wtZIKY6MK1l7FepEh80uFdGxI7VuaN2TdRyTzzeYDt1PvRkszrQHjr2HTPp1pWplhl8W-EZwXbG9kWGlQCt49pXmm_z1XwvXv9R2iaaEHyEQfOZL48HAVmK7RGyXfTtk6ZVGJfJUtKV4bwjsx3WhCVr9hI4gyAjKb4ZnL674Ab9Am63C24qCZmnVj9F7cAJyrDRsM0VnTfVyJyBAy-j-KgoWte2Yy11_TcaCdG-qYdJwR9N0BXS0cFQwYEhwI5cwmKzstnI-zn_paz8Ta5bh6ePbW4xR4JnAh-0wuYuVokAa8v5czPa-7v4WdXdon5i5QPNy8qUYkosuhsy5kDNjqC25o10gODVBheQcL4jYPqgY8QtXPyZNTDAlBUrH8ZGnf_VqF3DoSy=w523-h695-no
20jWf0XAKCls-roG3JKBvC4Nh0xwo1u3qj_7pswBS7tRjAd06qVmQhKqkdKyLH0h9fELN0xqaU4GkgAryA4kpe5QBWa-mL4ySGMX5l86qDCuDYrRI9-rjzLu-RAnb9UMOibKAjcfz-_tnsZX6gNyfwRudPEDaQ1qRnuiJJT-y6mdab_jPYN-W8Pc48VtXca6Tk52oOkmmlBxq7U1bJv3fW4LqIikYsZr7lWhVuCeI5ZrCgwfztf6aJKX56ouoYCJ0hQqPDNSRs4S753SwuWzCM0APuK1SJZfk_wfh8nwG-g1v29MnVP5jiP29Iso0ka_qn6Gv0q-LEK_EG2j-UcUVupFcv4tGhWKCYakNZq3_NDE5vI3S9E6G-N4GlHhQ9SqGZSpB7nVM-tnXdtFz6hbeWhXWb2d1NC7qQsGSfXhA_fbgjCXizT0pKfY95Nj-x0UeLy-rtN1-xf2CzmjnbEvHFl2ZYGGatkZuw272W0-wzl3VaqVMT7UeacphFmKkLHDscxgF78weMpoq5iMLwNEdyX_4KNlgHWj4vGkD1M6Mw2jP4O1EhUplxH6WtsPJbcTcLJyR4qjbtfjC_WxGencGmYf3ru0nAjpONs9vhawLpPsKqblVAw-TjnTkgPtNsQ5=w522-h695-no

Omg I'm so hungry now thinking of this meal, just a few more months before we're back in January!

After our dinner we felt stuffed! But we still headed to the Magic kingdom because we wanted to watch HEA. It was one of the few nights we could watch it as other nights had MNSSHP.

Ears on:

pv8FakPKcfTWKEhzWrOtlSgUUfZFdBKThLZLabaMBHyp8txh7jQBNPaji5sUwxEIavriBZK5UJX7aR4nlHGg6im2GRccQ84ejMuwOhWJJIXDIpca1TNMFRCvK1Iv4rJMtofFEUSzrGnJaR4UHkXg4TB9mAI-Osh-x0zeDs2LOx5d14R_Qm4AwVvCy-oGLO3hvtWwj1OpSnTt-lv9MFi3jdcm2EK-Tniad11gm-p16mTpeowFuQLTOanvcfFjXpgEDRzw4b6CBYhAB_ZVqWrBSs4_KSobWkHH278pWwRVTcsCM0omDCgiLBT6qV2bySWXGULfebC-WYDMi09n_zy6_hKFoi7E8oH4rER0qSsFWTnHVgPtso7IQmsPcJXllq73YQM32o_q2Ip2iHo44rKzFXZwvHlIWvdJ859l--NNK3h0f4g7TVulQYlFCUwXbKo3FFhK2DTsedpJPanw_OZDnpAoCTpPd3rGHVC_vHUsTb-wA7Zqx4GGcUsYZV5ad6bEtZ5jAepUTkgnN90_Y3N_JGCSqHSwMZlN3QabIC26V7gN9G9OYQ1Vj0u2ixvkBy1bW_aLX2s2kLjBXmVEC0IUTW6-z0Qk95EePTpujoFhgVtl4_YNQYVjTIiNFfXGcm-K=w601-h800-no

In MK, Halloween was already in full swing:

5qqZzzKbQ-8GhuY0IcFWbiXWLCGWXH9Uy-Im6uKOsiAZTVD50S535qzGWtwPwWBT-uJ-QIeuhi799Pin6pcXvLSpOMUk6HEpODZL_x1MWhGA4nVAEZjRg-d2_o-ctm-pwG93zJSIOm8YZ-ftODI1XRuiq4HZwK4aEl_uBBnfZDf3OjfiQiGS2kWZBcQ5pHM8Jv7290gFyl5LioyNjmWNUfdhXb-Ozgt3LxM9L5VnzVP4JEcdCtuvta07aCsyo4Sx1qdN-J8jNmTGTUhhtm8sFk1US4R4XMG2zzV0zSQigSOBoip66Md7DzLcNk8ji00pg4xda4Y_ZqY3f_1Y8V3CzOX8dd8aUsfEkoZNVkPBniHr4Iv1pX_bvCvLwdLewhefsGVLTy9lAceEjPoX3ggQCWP0kEqw9ikUe4FrGVT4TG2f-smjr9rBAyOUlRDxdZExkkkuoaU1CvMTymnS3_wBAEWE5lmnPu2ASTWUxLhV-3Q-fKcO-4S9RZ-MQQ2nTZUvLvWh1Hk9XB-k2RecU5jG_838ur0WfejYOC2MEb0c8-7at7u9TK-TzTzSKYMngSVkqj4bsDPs1dODh5BkPu_fZ3C-6zMBu6cyLhaVgV2xWk7n-0jOIr3RcFNx0ePYJPnE=w600-h800-no

QBO_2oZ6fodPOTEwe9_APkfJ4hwvfCc6hwxHPLVC-zomQhxmBQ5pYQOSg2VrE9BhcYzfmB86M-RymSqraVi4RUQ0Fv9sPloh5JSELAmzpejon0pfuR-QrILRUO_Lr0FRvAkp5CM1w7pNtaluy1sLlKefMYuvnLZPTCsg69YUhhtCrr46xE69YYhPeSVnuJUglqzUONZuuvEwonw1xY1G4lJ0r8dqHmKHEEklFgjHJtq-2h6RkHT2F4fCCPtToEBe2B0vnYf6YkIHmxeOVwTnSKmu9Eak40of4a6ZcHJZo0xwmMVb1k83JRhlcrKx_2Dvi-DoIOMVk0bFusr14SjwW3tVZWGTYTr7pWfFrFQlHnQ1j2yO_B_K3j-AxxfQ_6uytD5B4Jx4GrDygq_Zu3bTNraw3_gBt9p4GdwwQDKz7pXxM5yQTOa3RRcpu-bmNqZ7x5zcbHDqLSJ9tQ0al_nGOgMC3ua2YpX4ZFBQg49u4VK_D36icjQZxD5m2jlUl2manlJ12PowwZRXD5KE21eDN-mXP4obYcxSsNGDuEUHOon-CZsFpOkvxYMSwYrc-8X1k6ID-iQFjuJFws0zcMKX50rrANsVvUnz-j5-jid0FEyW-mNUktaRQqyJDhnjljpn=w800-h533-no

The skies looked ominous. The forecast was for rain that evening. Hopefully the fireworks would still be on!

i0RH9xt3X72kiqwsi_Um9Wm1aHnq_wVkRYAGA4Mr_Z9zOXvbX7Gcpv6k_4_9SNaMtOP2AcCmh37_iv_6c02GVSyvG7QIgMALcBhm-wFSS7ZTKPZSqxRHvoW2NdYnAPQSe_YrKlLxH3yOEoEJD1FzlUypEyoVApnDfle09g_BU827Ezd4I4JqrKetokX1kF9LAPIFzsv8sxpAKfFT3ZFh1KJ-Mi_wKOJarTIaJuWwaZN0OXd9tIiHcptQbmXeS7wOieECmpDxj3xlqQStZSXlgzMwLEJgAdZC9tcQcFua0-Tu5Vf_QtJpuWsJhbSYZAEPdAU0TwJiDpnv35qknqBxggf_2geVJ8RMnq7DSVt0xfmHq9tAgH4uwd3jWBAoFNJaA88JqgI1w0pk7X78OFrtDeit6KxwxNo6MM-LvLjivcdPiYuOVRXo4xdNFy7CUkKAB0LHAHkeY0GjULzQHu-mmJSxUUJbFpNezBdFxE6X834JA8MLdNEgnGIKoBpzZxE67rNXkRBxNJXjTmlcQp5Hxa2zjE_j1Qu4w5Dzkq5egSWi_zRkaLurDZxFDPho-c1ESPE-2NinrB4KEryUD7SckckgpxNqx7Jbqi34w_tz3hemtK2Nbi2H4TpjUm17AeD7=w600-h800-no

My sister went to meet the princesses but Steve and I just wanted to chill so we went to find a spot to watch the fireworks. We went to our go-to spot in front of Casey's, in the grassy hub area and we managed to get a seat too.

r9-YNJt5wdXdr1wakDvCiNH-2d-nsCMoCzj_RVSDV9U0R1N1R-B9m3zAsHIfahqnSvSSYtlHQ3Eca87g8zAtDauR3BmCdV84-NQNEOxsNl5MPjFy3w88xl6y8JD2br26747CBgVQaKc-rnglvhebHAOCLIZ1DOWbnjw7eiCVdbJBoN0-ZI2A0UOK2DW8DVrVz7c5NnIU4YJxa-H3tOkaiE9V-EiWOfqv4PPjpbVWA87PLfN-pvkbEdv2JGXKu6mZQnZJkRhCxhizPqBzRMX-GRvJkaKcEfM-uTgvcSJOya5UMEhvcNBIK6-Sivt9vVx55xE3GrTd9MSJwILy53t-teuzpPk5OQACvpDaGq8skY65wNwzWBQ0DGfml5anDN0CpiTGdrMEXMaxcZWypSPgw-U89CqUg_WhVxZg8XK34CL42swkESGT-sy1kWt9ooFcy5yplsd6tQANvWEDflPSXZgxiJbFehjgtVoXvSLa07--kfxufZmh3SPcRg4qWUfVprWSX0HA4yTrrqRkuKq0yFK11tclCQJuw5iM64QnUJgopJ48eZM4wb8qJrX5i1y8KMXAeWaTQ_QVIzuIGGiPUI0zKM8faD3dsBrBDlc7antmbzQypEZ62gkI3r5soKuA=w600-h800-no

My sister had some luck that evening:

YOX-_R7rDoi9KxydzwdBQiHr40obcphYj7OXiilvscvJbsYxHaLlobUHMOF6YkCrArySyxPu66ILwY-Bw2_GKfavqfCG6RE2GYQSfBzpXetAv139fQLfMLf3hT3YPlAHXHiUd92DlSTwVsJ2Ex0JPmQ2f_T11-NxQT3gG5T2p5fSPqG0jVOdq_NX8vrn1iBJBcpkAt0m7jB3iEAeblsodMmbE7jpJz6XOgebHuv9x6TEYpNr_CDMARk9YPEYiy8Xj7v4WeFXu3o0XCJ1wFV2b_cAGffVpPjMRIiyOXUvFZOhUrTxaslvu7h0zKnNcuOjsx5JUfAosNSVd6PdSfZmSoWhKrZiOJsKBjBous9M71ghRsOThnGWMGVCISvMmjp4UatzSLrpkU8_KWqvVoVGALDsr60sFb_9besvipum8YdA0EyjIbGjHZPw0FMPvN-pA14O8oanhPcWfBY_6fzQvkiy-aaRW_MK6xjrZ3Lp7OPes7nvCZpw3flCq9XfUC_z5ekzCFJOOLK5Lm6qyPxxxowJiqgIZh3CzOBbqM_YXuhFjAHgvnRRN8QUA9KppAoo-iWG_VYoGICoGNr9PIfiwqCyiG3m2arSXoQqNW231ZqkqSwV84D-1SH5PWa1HEec=w800-h533-no

ovlq8ovVjVtcIYswC1Uqizgeyp_KBH0HxNAcpo3k8cgwGwdvwhSnOS3TJSEKnZV0jhHoI-XqxSY6ywh18xSdjxpHcmEz48AtdiC6l8TarvW8JChVRzGmq8Z8dXOuRreBgNbf7U4B3aHX4rqPIoDs7Y7MyCRdzk8641TO9KhjkAyeTQZVYLpsGCBhacF3p3O7Yq4IhH4pkfgE1LCJhAuAwEDPEivOxf5k3YrNVmcKWPibdZK2HIXQH0NTrc9MeKSzIvEGI9I7Vxi8sX9xHG73Rd2jjdWAUonqsl9wOWHFgSfvvIDFwkbaX0JNjod6QZ7MBJkjpDL35zr6zv39VFix-5WAnMH0jK46yRtJBzIhyeHpDl4XxqNpdNrJMUdM8_Ih_g64WNey6Szb6P4qIWX29_U29SmPMJgQF9CpCqhMXi1os2D5TerrVI1qNEUe3j4xXgW_DUMAXLmH-FSHK4zA9SFEC31sf6lgCowV5XCWDElL82-Nm2nynfeC7pXJbNxUxy2WgPd-5zlAv-NrLVI5_KrLPyB1Xs6kKNM6JHcGXKwXrish0K0DuBbTtobsnkRfJ-gleH8rTSfP0nnORxxc1jsg7ZsvkFEWiHVs6hagI624VDFvN-VDWojlIWsB-gwJ=w533-h800-no
sb2w1xxSotUUkYc2m1NZakGsxsqNpt-WdEpqTbArJ3sK2sBSj3S-ffMCY6bJ94YNA9bTyY_NH-6UFw7eTZOdWbW8E87-tbYsawuMJn1piOro8-TH1OC-JZ2PI-x_RWv7V0x6MT5S_cH8ZVLozUaIHXATP8-FwmE4y5Ic-32lrR4ZSIj6ITmRSl-0evvhP5daZIU_A4ivTl8hVl4CdoA4OyA-NhIOsa0QQTCHdJ0jYhFHZLVdkarrdExVgqq0_zxIIjtUWzZ7dyGQeP4T1wJq6CEfqxoTu5vf8gJGOy5ubFT6ByFfoFeRGesQB5Jl2x1TnPvt7D9xID_lTprvQ5BCJUbihjQxVaKjeD_I9HY4oGYmyD7HUN40uXfq2WK-CKL-hK1QYsvUVOPq3q6I3tIsPUPbbmx78LVMLykdAqSRsVRb0Gbn_VCPQ8VkNlGAjIiqJ4ybfX67CC6gQjzT1YBnqKRpMq4ydlpicYi2W9OThv5ZvHcvubDovTZvXx-bz8gSdGfAzmk2esZPhD3xSX9awIzWfOBUpJIhMa8Wqgbn2TITNlFhfCnmVyc9dq3Znqwo8NFaVIahWS7JVcscSyw23fuAcPzQdtRiHt8uYyIUwFdNjJPGbmcQJmkX67as6uVe=w533-h800-no

sTkDlN6Q8dBubsv7qc7ap5hJB2QF_0orn5QSiy6bXgpgHAU31nEOt6q4YQ1MMQcP19xuMti1L8LO2xKBHDYN9EGfn_YVlcrjYTtrbRKnQKtr3WGBbyaUkrGIW7nvY17nE9L0rwSmzQDGs79gYmrjnnLezGZCH0qJZEgPgEniGqfNBZ8BB-rojeyQd2hdMyJBqSn_b41rxv8FIynHVe6wS0V49S7fwwuEpOpm1l7B0JWnVCXjGHLi9IvQlemh7Xia6NHUG3J3-tx0u41o1YxA3u3PFUsY2ItVJqI5c23_kQU_mTfH_UyVs6qCbxoA4joAnJhYelyXElGWBZOQQ84mLgRdZ3D6aQZgSkhF3IfSdCMYIy5PLxMnVdOIwFCxKcV6LK8NIMYIUv7QVxeIpcvjAJHy4QFk9Eia81xscGgO_lg9lV8APmsjLYbEMEgNU6BAgAXCkXuZrg3dRjqwf5T1sli3KaPniFMSHhSbXIll4xUCqOuhHP2LvnVmaS_A9g9k9z9TMuzNrCygfzhZg1zm932C39D0MzI-YXiHxIOTGym5YoBYiwzgsJa40wY4HCucNj_TNbPD0BFD3Hown4GwpKL4ZXbn0OFiHDxOUMhnu7uEyA-1WhF0FIdWGl-UaPEo=w800-h533-no

This Cinderella could use a bang trim.

WMfLeqwj1fYBziwKaALdI9r9BcYjEMrzw1EWX-4wI52bkhcHR8ffILirm4KEM7BJI07ldke06e0Kh-gMuUQCFciICuZWmOB-YEZd4td8gjqstXlBpN6uKt0OqpJOeUB-0nITb3yj2LKlTW45WwNsYonuaQgdciC2Xe2Cx_eVR_vDvWfmb27kRIr4omtWksCDk-pAfLLBJAGLXsXs8j8cNjrWNwLe5LAOwk2FyC0r0b9cy-bkI2EVRhxD2MUDHS_UQ_b-EdKVM8QYmksLWmm1H4r34nzmKPGZhy1Y9zWMMjk64jPdjUGJKLMv9kEfEvSk7V3MKTbvq5jR3oafATLg3rq4MJZCYtxLRAaNNMiPWnsrOWVIQSiL7pVBPRnCs6qruQdQLDoMF7G2KAmWvawzvWo6wq2xhTWyb8EipYZRWG9EQ233F1-IOkitatKOk9o9Dxtxo0kh1NjnM1sObS8YF6pCj5pcVIUSKkika8P9Wwip2nVivida0I23JVDoYQ113lyj8jxijilswZIO8AKujiqBzGu53jl8nA-kJ-5J5HbGq6bX22p2OjONx8iWHuAuX7jsXSUFxZ9Kw1lENLyiKX37RmNKtQFKSW1ffXfxvnrXFja3yRmPqeR6VncG4Y5e=w800-h533-no

After her meet n greets she joined us in our little spot, although she couldn't find us at first. The area we were in looks like it's roped off to the public but it actually is not, you just have to meander around some roped areas but it is accessible to all.

It was then the skies opened up. The rain came down, but it wasn't a thunderous rain, it was a steady drizzle at most. We were lucky we brought our ponchos, and my sister huddled under her umbrella.

Z7x5j2Rj33V14pVQU76nXZp-aDVNb-deIXUVvMa6LHLaHwKoDSJarEdLZg6bdtc7Uqt0ulpy07jJXO_ouGyJ-wcaIziZQg7VlFB9BX1tkU1pszTTefo9V6qgQ_ElO5Ol250yughPwq5rKZNZOeqdxNmwvGZchpikJxEfdzUGh8TLtQn-OyejPZrYaHl4Jb4zO2qyD7zs7rBNEmVikYFxtjmgwhI8mnX4WKwelIBrXRX3ySXUvIUybIIPCBtRLfYnWIukO-QQ_8bcPNUOtdX_cor_c7JKDlYicG5MGKRfwPcNp6VjPu8C81cXYbwXw7UuuXG4SNFSsQwBLKnAwk_M96mjHUBej4hU47Q-GLLlKv2mj8Ue3SmFAQ3Ep1HB0Xg1yZgbxldx7i347E4uyHW8vZmKrwxTHO_IXQoi01woPg4Xrs_DZG-47SXswSdt9PL65jh8PlU1PJmheJRx1P1xbRl1Vllev1A3mTny4VM465651fnXes1CpLwMXoepARfWtSDRTlYnWhwfbgH0EZ2dEYLODrxd-_kP2BGRdLesysEoVPoyK_4U7gSBmL6CEZKDfixpJcSU0lSNmvhk5Pdj5Cj1PXjTt2ja5o1Q5AatK6VZVZtX0s9KoDejrDPiqMc3=w600-h800-no

The good news was that HEA was still on! But it was the wettest HEA I've seen, LOL. It was so rainy I couldn't take many pictures, but one interesting thing about the rain was that it made the lasers stand out much more.

Either way, still happy we got to see the show, I love it so much even to brave the rain for it and everyone knows that I hate being wet, yuck.

JctRMP7gRO5Pn21lKNXbsP85CKaB0PLcC9OFgDROUVQ84VJiE49arr3w7tB7ZGVBE2EyoSl_U2QCIOo44OmiNKJEB3-DfGYvjp-E5jw_zMZKitV0GtBGhA1dHnEx7TH1eUY-H_7vWfDxWC1mFeCupez6Ex5il2f7oxIn-fY6RSIZYOR8sYKQ4OsN9yW3hUMwUTtFFR7C3lBTxSD24FAQ-Jtsp0DqcXEusgKjUebNfU-MxYav4yqk8MWzvvS7mvuYpbj9M53WBzyNW9-oRKQhsS-JCdfS-edq0oXp9cGka77M45AZRq7ypTpbtZ1WgrNpTdXqtf_icrRBXKwJG1V81ZYukre6d8aASKWhqVQzMo_Jxk1vYzJwPw2Xcq05robNrZXOv6ZM9hnfbHR-P955h4OXc2I1y7CwWy0cnl8DvX1ik8DfiyA8_xfyMnSmR960Mnk1BV1M9LIOdwpgWMzLxzGkobd2Ubz3fDKHmM6gn9P4anS6Pjt8JUvxKziE5SsYpdWpsja4OvwzgqH9ad5B_kKmxjRBvwsqY2VK5va3UsNNYQ2ud4M-6iTdfUbpiao9Ni4zDEWtKsqmprL0-oO8dIYHTcnbH4SABmsnqr9g2zT-6MkaWvHu5SqmXcTjo40m=w450-h800-no

Nothing but love for HEA even in the rain.

Of course, AFTER the show ended, it stopped raining. :sad2:

We made the most of the evening as there was still a good 2 hours left of park time.
We went on Jungle Cruise and I would have loved to show you more, but this was the only picture that would come out.
Behind me is the backside of water, I promise you.

1B6svzDFHWPApz9bVh6Wn1MakZ-mIYZ_KQvCp1p7ve71gGE_o0hF6bAHJnxQ2yHchhWgY_m_15m6rrl5FuTvCPOm08Z33Tgu_kp3UvZANW1ZWn6pk5v61f9EJQmjXvoa-YsfOF1be9Z_6t2sH-5mDaYvNdP7jEX4yM32pAEZWY5b6LIonxDnpV2WgwUFYkalI0blG-CMFsyE_YYDo6lhJ8FzzOK-r7Pt9bddnMXj507fVP29uU9dfvdJaRxNj4s_XrbTWaA_Zvf8ghZTSScnj9c3SOPL6mKxvnQsWonIZALtKuTK-5y7ByAIQfUzSO2gwTNguq_Pm1L4hsFVJ-754gVoVQd6B40Mg-O1D4dwqFqP0DXEqpATQb5jONfi7a6hPCjvljLDZlNxMiPnaIxACWZZdPm2eEuP7HmIYSxYAjieRrYoBWIx5fx4q6x30uoE1_fr6oqMKPAoCglnz-Jguj4mrj3us5A_KaLUPZxfntDJagBW_4GxrFhoHnhN-WioNr5s_qyIXVndlf1nn6UBmQZX-FMAeZpRUIVfuLBLQX9LDejfMGMKp4rNAU7pAYSpTPteGFpOOvkWlLpJ_5wik5jkCLa4eGm217f_ljuKcx9ZK7xdKVbpXJyJFBRYBlNz=w601-h800-no

Then we had the wildest ride in the wilderness!

O0WVWNzLnznJbzvQVKYQRkPhJv7dfhKrN9m38u6bhcpKKTDNakjQvukbHOk--79DEadFQvRqLE-6IrDkWtq_EqVG3JMUtvnTmIRyVyOZ-AoYPNvKZRYNyQMGhow9Zi9OkkW_2ho_hhmpMzXANRdjhVgW26DXg9arSQMSaAZmnVIQqRUz1MwoWdCJbr30_A8wdSAb2V9tk3ygJcNUDbS5f5B2Y2yFeFnbliihq-oDhPuPvwSuVMMXjrNaK-UjCkLxbT5j0fV__Y3TieiLtAvOqphmk2glhuIr6aGM-QphFIL41mT0WVLAjxpDzUJ9QYD146GQWS-uFjdQoJpiXFYD6cqFfP53nJQKv2tHFHrXGoD1ehy2BGycWMQG__6fvu7X0rjgXyBzqaVo0tc8qJeicc4gK38jBDJBHuCa5dm3WVyvJzFr9u9IHBE726rqjKtTtWzTfRB9PZMzPFLFdCWkVf8KKbUOOjZXj4bP-03f2FCO1mThsway57Ez8Jsq_sMMktwgawY6e2_CkCJoQK089CWEXx3Xx2CwSDGPnmNEp7DoaVM4ABf7kN1JHKWEXSWxvHfGwlEiG2XneRLAP2tHkLLR40w32Ulpd0O8MTobdLIgC0TzUhtu0nUfSX_fdxlF=w800-h601-no

And we ended the night in Pirates although we keep forgetting that there's a ride picture, obviously.

p0HDZnzgSpP7BrX3ZD7F5eJKTgEv3qJ6GwT6xSrnpA5ZuySSgCRfyBaU44JsV2DpOrgPcnQrP9GxO3SIemxBF0OjAeaSexW3u_HXJIZAJWWX2SfAVTlNaFCgAmDH2Q-WQOegBZ2z5QlBjIL7j05BdyVbmqAIUkyANO_LTp5kvVInJ3gps5tvQC1x8ZHLjEFeDwsZdrzfnw6IUApy9vyburv2r1oYyKrzzb1Qhrp5k6vccZkEKIAb5PiiXa4Ik0acUv24QbKdNJmQr8wH1BonnTIRF6YGulfLIMj6viz0ix8o76bfUpMRSU_H7CrFZBZe4J1mfbZT1Ptb83p6AqmJ0LScRrYu3msd5OFVEty9HfzoeuoQEZeyoNu6sM20z1cetuT0VR-45vJUq-wQRzrEAWCKnBEk1H1qTouT58xSPvgGM8Q8DrmqoiGIMungtmJd7_pHJ9mgNl0aYaVGWXpZ9jEzbdWFT1YKB8AHrltEyxIkeLuJLAzSb-c3y3k7cPrLPJHYihTbYgcNSEyazYIe0UEr3kpn5tir_XCk2B5Z5jjTOYJQcsQhagqR503g9Rswv-xdhBbP0NJpLRHIaPFhP6jocsKsFbyLZorkKCeH5O5U_xe6v07kv0bnJCi93R0T=w1357-h904-no

Despite the rainy fireworks, still a fabulous night in Magic Kingdom.

Irb_eN0bKf5MnlN97HBFb7ByuJi1AX3HY975o1oCyqecLtyjQSqUrKuQb175fpoq38cUmWwZIgVsOAv-1yfEve9JWLVaj3AJKUL92SArZEoovn4IAjTXJJbtKWLJnY6RfbWu5jPJ8kmyj0mxCFM7yFzD-9tzw7F77IfGb1I5s1qJ7PZL8hQ_VgYlJGOmQ6XUneEB5e0K47Gp3bWeOViy8WEmLqQxepA6-JLsn64cAFXARC_Gd1PM4AGgg_x2OdyMvnNiYonk7_bi66JJrlEy8ZE5tcJUv97A5sdXBvJX8xKjY3YBJ4Ou4mYcRxrMb_rbyV7PfrSD_GRHS-YVs2irWwSEmr3HvgXx7yUMnzxmtgBhL0kqs5jmisSHJiGWWZBrOZ64m24yo9rqm8BA5U2Mobk9dnF0ZT0zeudr8-Uy3zrYsW9PsLo1YDfsYkiD0wSLEq8ZpvyxdyANHT9zGOfvcMRWwftrAtxSERsxfUGyJYu-T84SYwTX1KDLZ28fM2rTiyF1ExD8VM2xkLKcqcB5f1HCGs6nLRL_Tp3u-QZxhJI-36v9eyREes3FjF2mqkAoRPidfS6RkjbyMXa9ZRksfTXwx_m9eUk8CRIfmjXcryLntgXpgqlvqcVLcMeks7Qq=w680-h904-no

-JPRykErZQnDMaUpbfgXdFNzzn1df38Zwwnxy7aF1pxrj7q1fisoXWjSUYduPYB2MQNcHy67sKTm75U47_Sjq1nkUU1nnpnOZkDMUZUuiAEfD5koU2FUyzUcg_UqFJamJ23PEcMf23ZggsWi28ZH395Y3iWifW7Mue1lOpyVkWbuG7TkPCmC7gb_NRjfPVXg9iqxccrWgnEbVmVkgvGV_o1HNDrHH3-UpETOoeaQkCxjMmtYQ9-bu6e8J3TAaAxMzPQ1sB29SBQ3GC33lCP-6JD_262RbX5-HiE0MDOQiIw9L0dd_2zwbtz41-95fiKPq2yfwVCjZu_hH8pn3g3KcnBDwBps4fh_Crj47G_Pzj7pC2bJCRqZRsAOnccd6HFJnVBK_VkA4NEs38_4PZTCz2qTi6Cxpz8gzSPN-TXcg1QpAtJdtG4RnDXpxXJcf2Qw-_uYKGlVlp3BRrbdyBowO1qkShJODeHGsHSCLAK3Ge-53a9vr_UgJ5V7VJXGSyLyb3wQuJ95qk16VWFOpUErtr2eDyWbz2Ckv-5w2CyCI6dFR2EIG0sWiMh7yCDCWThgsn8s_67xx4w9XEXwHlZOklwgScQ4J9NetqKu8GXB_y4ykejJ_R_oJLPGOfsw6FyG=w800-h533-no

Aloha until tomorrow, stay tuned for Bon Voyage Breakfast and MNSSHP!!
I love your pic in front of the castle at night with the castle in your Minnie ears . Rides at night time looks like so much fun. I never seem to get into the parks at night, I'm going to have to change that when I visit in January.

I hope you are feeling much better now!

It looks like roast beef sushi with some white sauce and pickled jalapenos. It did not look appetizing at all. It was not what I expected and it looked really sad. So this was the worst thing that I ate at food and wine. The roast beef is like what you find in a deli, served over sushi rice, then throw on some creamy sauce, and then some finely diced HOT jalepenos. It was a weird blend of deli meat, sushi, ranch dressing, and mexican condiments. I consider this a big FAIL.
Yeah, my friend Sarah got this over the weekend... She was like "does anyone want to share?" I was like uhhhh nope!

I kinda chugged it quickly to get it over with.
Because one simply does not just throw away alcohol! I had to finish a margarita for someone this weekend too for the same reason :rotfl:

I love the Captain's Mai Tai! Never had one that was so strong I needed to water it down though, guess I've been missing out on 'Ohana cocktails!

Omg I'm so hungry now thinking of this meal, just a few more months before we're back in January!
No kidding, now I really want some bread pudding!

This Cinderella could use a bang trim.
:laughing: I was thinking that too... or that her wig needs a little nudge up!

More like you are giving those swashbuckling pirates a good side eye!!!pirate:

Sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling much better now.

Thank you! I am feeling much better now! Still can't shake this annoying cough though!

NY Comic Con! How fun! My daughter would LOVE to go to that. We have a very small con here, but NY and San Diego are on her bucket list.

I've only been to NY Comic Con. It is crazy. It's fun but very tiring, and every year gets more crowded!

Your pics are wonderful - especially the ones of you and your sis together!

Thanks!!

Sounds like sour apple pucker...which I couldn't get enough of in college...before I knew what GOOD alcohol tasted like LOL

Haha you and me both. I remember I drank a lot of midori sours.

Yum! This looks delicious, I love martinis.

I am not sure which martini he got, but it looks like a cosmo!

OK, that would drive me nuts. Especially in the morning when you are in a hurry to get to the buses. Glad you were able to change rooms.

Oh this would have drove me crazy to no end. We are always in and out and if I had to stand there and wait for the door to close...just no. So it was great we got to change rooms!

Nice! When we tried to do Soarin' then this meet in greet last January, we ended up waiting 35 minutes for Joy and Sadness.

It is consistently long here, I think we were just lucky it wasn't too long. People were starting to head over to WS for the food booths!

:rotfl2: Those pictures are the best!

They are! They were so cute!

Very cool! I would have loved to see this. Thank goodness the leak wasn't worse than it was.

We honestly didn't notice anything and didn't witness the actual leakage but guess it was a big deal if it made all the Disney news blogs.

I've got my fingers crossed that they still have these when I go in 10 days. I'm so worried that they will run out of them eventually.

Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure they are prepared and have enough supplies or else there would be some very angry AP holders!

Nice pictures with Mulan!

Thank you!

Can't wait to see these decorations very soon! It's been 4 years since I've been there for Halloween.

They are great, I dont' know which I like better, Halloween or Christmas, but Christmas lights on the castle are really amazing.

Worse spot for a ride photo ever! It's so dark there that everyone always looks bored in the photos.

I always forget there's a picture here.

Sorry you have been sick. Colds are the worst and it seems lately the coughs like to linger for a very long time. Hope you get back to feeling all better soon.

Thank you! This cold sucks, I literally had it for longer than a week and I was so miserable. It's waning now and I never want to be sick again! :sick:

Oh my goodness!! Now I am obsessed with that site and want to order from the. Keeping my fingers crossed that Canadian shipping is not too crazy!

They have really cute stuff. My sister actually sold all her dresses from this trip because they were so popular in a FB group she follows and someone who was her size is going on a trip to Disney and bought all my sister's dresses.

There is no graceful way to get on and off those tubes. Or if there is, I've never discovered it. I usually fall flat on my face or do something equally embarrassing, lol!

Yes that is me!! No more tubes for me! I didn't even feel relaxed in the lazy river because I was worried how I was going to get off of the tube. I did so very ungracefully. :oops:

I found the same with the Backscratcher I ordered from Tambu. Too fruity sweet and not really any complexity.

Yes, agreed!

The best dessert ever.

Mmmm it is!

Sweet M&G"s for your sister!

She really has found her calling.

Looks absolutely amazing!

I love that show!

The beef dish does look sad, sorry it was yucky! I’m with you Frushi is an all time favorite! I will be getting me some in May, nom nom.

Yes! Frushi for everyone!

Ohana looks so good, it sure gets bad reviews on here but we have had 3 great meals there and 3 times is as many times we have been, 3 out of 3 excellent!

I know, I have never had a bad experience at Ohana, I've always loved it. If people don't like it then that's good, more ADRs for us!! :thumbsup2
Your sister sure gets in a lot of meets, that is her thing:cheer2:

Yup that is her true calling. If only someone could pay her to be a professional character hopper...:laughing:

Spaceship Earth with the lights on? I never heard of this happening before -- must have been a cool opportunity to really scope out the different scenes! Also, CS's matching hair clip is perfection -- so adorable! Did she make it herself?

I love how the castle is perfectly positioned in your "ear" in this shot -- sign of a true Disney photo pro :thumbsup2

Irb_eN0bKf5MnlN97HBFb7ByuJi1AX3HY975o1oCyqecLtyjQSqUrKuQb175fpoq38cUmWwZIgVsOAv-1yfEve9JWLVaj3AJKUL92SArZEoovn4IAjTXJJbtKWLJnY6RfbWu5jPJ8kmyj0mxCFM7yFzD-9tzw7F77IfGb1I5s1qJ7PZL8hQ_VgYlJGOmQ6XUneEB5e0K47Gp3bWeOViy8WEmLqQxepA6-JLsn64cAFXARC_Gd1PM4AGgg_x2OdyMvnNiYonk7_bi66JJrlEy8ZE5tcJUv97A5sdXBvJX8xKjY3YBJ4Ou4mYcRxrMb_rbyV7PfrSD_GRHS-YVs2irWwSEmr3HvgXx7yUMnzxmtgBhL0kqs5jmisSHJiGWWZBrOZ64m24yo9rqm8BA5U2Mobk9dnF0ZT0zeudr8-Uy3zrYsW9PsLo1YDfsYkiD0wSLEq8ZpvyxdyANHT9zGOfvcMRWwftrAtxSERsxfUGyJYu-T84SYwTX1KDLZ28fM2rTiyF1ExD8VM2xkLKcqcB5f1HCGs6nLRL_Tp3u-QZxhJI-36v9eyREes3FjF2mqkAoRPidfS6RkjbyMXa9ZRksfTXwx_m9eUk8CRIfmjXcryLntgXpgqlvqcVLcMeks7Qq=w680-h904-no

Sigh....behind as usual.

Let's see what thoughts popped into my head as I tried to catch up! lol

Sydney? I missed something, you are going to Australia? When? So cool!!! I see you booked the May 8th Hawaii cruise!!! Another trip back to Vancouver :flower1: We booked the WBPC March 2020 cruise! It's a little tricky with the way my husbands' vacation calendar is scheduled at work but hopefully we can keep this cruise!

That roast beef thing....like, what? Definitely not up to F&W quality. Luckily your meal at the Poly made up for it, looked amazing! Glad you finally got to try a Skywalker wine! I loved every single one we tried on the Wonder this spring but at $100 a bottle (not all of them are that pricey apparently) yeah, good thing they don't sell them in Canada :rotfl2:

Steve and what I have now come to know as Space Jesus (Thanks to @pepperandchips!)

:rotfl2: That's hysterical!

Hope everyone had great weekend. I am just getting over a very bad cold. I was out for 2 days of work last week and probably should have just taken the whole week but it was such a bad cold I had to go to the doctor twice. I think I am finally over most of it, just a lingering cough.

Glad you're feeling better! There is a lot of nasty germs going around :crazy2:

You girls look amazing, as always ::yes::

p0HDZnzgSpP7BrX3ZD7F5eJKTgEv3qJ6GwT6xSrnpA5ZuySSgCRfyBaU44JsV2DpOrgPcnQrP9GxO3SIemxBF0OjAeaSexW3u_HXJIZAJWWX2SfAVTlNaFCgAmDH2Q-WQOegBZ2z5QlBjIL7j05BdyVbmqAIUkyANO_LTp5kvVInJ3gps5tvQC1x8ZHLjEFeDwsZdrzfnw6IUApy9vyburv2r1oYyKrzzb1Qhrp5k6vccZkEKIAb5PiiXa4Ik0acUv24QbKdNJmQr8wH1BonnTIRF6YGulfLIMj6viz0ix8o76bfUpMRSU_H7CrFZBZe4J1mfbZT1Ptb83p6AqmJ0LScRrYu3msd5OFVEty9HfzoeuoQEZeyoNu6sM20z1cetuT0VR-45vJUq-wQRzrEAWCKnBEk1H1qTouT58xSPvgGM8Q8DrmqoiGIMungtmJd7_pHJ9mgNl0aYaVGWXpZ9jEzbdWFT1YKB8AHrltEyxIkeLuJLAzSb-c3y3k7cPrLPJHYihTbYgcNSEyazYIe0UEr3kpn5tir_XCk2B5Z5jjTOYJQcsQhagqR503g9Rswv-xdhBbP0NJpLRHIaPFhP6jocsKsFbyLZorkKCeH5O5U_xe6v07kv0bnJCi93R0T=w1357-h904-no

That lady in the front though :rotfl:

Ha! We did a LOT of DISing you yesterday :laughing:

::yes::

Terrible? I'd say dreadful is more accurate (was that believable, @pkondz?)

I bought it. :thumbsup2

It was our 2nd day of vacation! That's like the best day of a trip because you're over the first day excitement and fatigue, you're reared up and ready to go and you still have the rest of the trip to look forward to, hehe.

Huh. Never thought of that. You may be right.

Soarin' waits in the morning are so minimal that you can be on and off really quickly!

::yes::

I believe we got top row in the B section without even asking.

Nice!

But.... I will always ask, now. I hate the sides. Totally ruins it.

Here's CS's outfit of the day complete with matching hair clip:

Cute!

Here we are sauntering in to meet Joy and Sadness all gangsta-like.

:laughing:

And then they saw our shirts and proceeded to do some Karate Kid style hijinks. It was so cute.

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

:eek: I can't believe Sadness is doing a crane kick!

It was getting crazy packed in Epcot because of opening weekend of F & W.

Ah! Yeah, I guess that would do it.

Steve and what I have now come to know as Space Jesus (Thanks to @pepperandchips!)

:lmao:

I like that!

OK so, our ride through SE was very different. I couldn't place it at first, but then I realized, the lights were on!

Huh! I don't think I've ever heard of that happening.

verything was just illuminated better. We wondered what had happened.

Thank the electricians!

It was intruiguing, but I thought that maybe the ride was going down after we were let out, but I didn't realize it was actually something bigger than that:

Whoa. I hadn't heard of that. Wonder how long it took them to fix that? And how?

It was a good wine and I enjoyed it but not enough to buy the whole bottle which was close to 100 dollars.

Sounds like they're charging that price just for the name, not that it's that great a wine. :sad2:

We made this crazy little truck, unfortunately not as much power as I would have liked.

I like it, though. Different. :)

:laughing:

Steve went to Mexico to get his favorite nachos

Of course.

Since we had Ohana tonight, this was all Steve was going to eat that afternoon since he's all about Ohana's shrimp and doesn't want to fill up the rest of the day, haha.

Gotta be prepared. This is serious business, you know.

Steve's a huge fan of Thor so we had to check it out.

Cool. Did he like it?

This is me playing Gamora in Avenger's Infinity War:

You totally sell it. He's a little stiff, though.

There was no line in either places and since it was so hot I opted to wait inside until further notice. Then the skies opened up and it started to pour!! So thank goodness we were inside!

Good call!

we stood in line near the spot she usually meets and people just started lining up behind us. Pretty soon there was a substantial line behind us because her meet got delayed.

I'd love to do that. Stand and have a line form behind me.... for no reason.... then leave after it gets long.

Finally about 20 minutes after her scheduled time, Mulan finally appeared.
Behold the original Crazy DIS Asian!

Yay!

Last time we met Mulan I asked her for matchmaker's help in finding my sis a boyfriend. Looks like it's sorta worked out as my sister is seeing someone at the moment.

Good for her!

I am just getting over a very bad cold. I was out for 2 days of work last week and probably should have just taken the whole week but it was such a bad cold I had to go to the doctor twice.

Hope you're feeling better. That doesn't sound fun at all.

After leaving China we kept on walking

That's good. If you'd left, swimming... then that was one heck of a rain.

I refilled my popcorn bucket at America,

Keeping track... still refillable...

This was what I got:

hJ0I3g10hqJU6ZxktIqWrVQPhwDmJ8KIZNUuLHgo7EwSsc2lq5lgi6YCc6YxiobVOR5DtP6Ez4Xzum2vBBJPNDiUcTtNDE6ZOtqq8ntiPWwRYR3Pwk2e0JgXd_hbDqyEhyXog5VNcrxJQ74Td5OS8B7CTdjb-Wk76nuTu0-EPVPcS8eF7eb0Zv1I9i_cBfm2z5Ob2PAADGRINb1d-PZBi1GNpir0sgLOdUvRESP94RwMkOUAW_x7yjU-uC8-pjGVIYSxlMf5QOjqVsQVD3FcmAxAQgsdaiZQMndkITPBDM_mqtChcfhFxHvZvebKpOuo_vbZ60vvULy-wgSC6V0_g9ZIm9hVAXpyTcRcpPxiRPNmO3oHz6Fo0LCUEfcxd242pNApX_xlSYvjE3df72m779IyhsvkRnIfCuNPS0njKVnIXWR6TNPfJAclzAR9Nunthqb82UJoz4Zx5wzQO5-NcjkD0YCq3-6Lu2HsgZnOFop35tWqPbXVOQ2eJx8nieHWG4TGZNCLKthZ-6_umq0ayJO76onnC-16uHqfd3hJo3Qo22T6f2ENEFYkrANwZ-f3s7zoj2pNguM8_XO2MdhMo_mpx2MsQBedpwaC99rQk964Bh8q8PmFDr0B9VnucD-w=w800-h600-no

uhhh…. erk.

Why didn't you just dump it?

Looks like a nice cover-up.

We spent some nice time at Stormalong bay.

Nice! I'd like to do that some day. It looks like such a nice pool.

Steve, the crazy one, went to the gym before the pool.

uh huh. Was he flopping around like a fish out of water there? Hmmmm???

I did some very embarrassing things trying to get on and off on a float tube.

:lmao:
Those things defy graceful entry/exits.

probably looked like a buffoon trying to do so.

Hey! That's my line!

;)

Instead of trying to deal with the bus system we decided to Minnie Van it over. It was our first time riding a Minnie Van. And now since they have changed the pricing, I think it may be more expensive to ride it. Boo. However at that point but we took advantage of a new Lyft sign up bonus and our ride to the Poly ended up costing only 5 bucks!

I'd only recently heard of them. $20 now, aren't they?
What were they then? (And $5 is a great deal!)

Poly is our DVC home resort since last December. Our first official DVC stay there is not until next January so we are looking forward to really be welcomed home!

I'll bet! Very happy for you guys. :)

served the coconut bread:

Ew. No.

Our salad followed and sorry it was slightly mauled by Steve before I got a picture:

What???? Dude! Slow down! There's shrimp!!!

My favorite yummy appetizer platter arrived next:

Dang, that looks good. I could fill up on just that.

Soooo.... I presume that's Steve's helping?

Omg I'm so hungry now thinking of this meal

Me too... And I've never had it!

The forecast was for rain that evening. Hopefully the fireworks would still be on!

Eep!

We went to our go-to spot in front of Casey's, in the grassy hub area and we managed to get a seat too.

Nice! Didn't know about that spot.

Well, hello there.

The area we were in looks like it's roped off to the public but it actually is not, you just have to meander around some roped areas but it is accessible to all.

Good to know. Thanks for the tip!

The good news was that HEA was still on! But it was the wettest HEA I've seen, LOL.

But it was on. Yay!

one interesting thing about the rain was that it made the lasers stand out much more.

Oh! Cool!

I never remember that one either. I only think of a few, actually.

Aloha until tomorrow, stay tuned for Bon Voyage Breakfast and MNSSHP!!

Can't wait! :)

I'm sorry we missed you at NYCC! We came by your booth on Thursday and you werent there, and then we tried again on Saturday but it must have been after you left! I was fine all weekend but I caught the Con Crud so now me and Lumar are both sick. I actually called out of work today and slept until 1:30! Besides your coughing fits, I hope you guys had a good con this year!

That beef nigiri looks horrid. And I bet between that and the green apple drink thing it was probably like $20... Ugh, that's the one thing I hate about F & W, the booths are not cheap and if you get something that isn't good it's not like a regular restaurant where you can send it back. I just keep looking at the picture in disgust :laughing:

Ohana always looks soooo good when other people eat there, but Lumar and I went there for dinner once and weren't fans. We liked the dumplings, the noodles, and the wings the best out of everything - the skewers were so bland, nothing had any flavor! And obviously the bread pudding is amazeballs but we haven't decided if it's worth it to go back or not. :confused3

Illuminations is the one I would brave the rain for - too bad it's going away before I go back! :sad1: Hopefully whatever they replace it with will be equally as awesome! I think I've only seen HEA once...and it was from the viewing platform at CG so it wasn't even the legit experience. Hopefully we will get to do the dessert party next year so I have an excuse to sit down and watch the show!

It looks like roast beef sushi with some white sauce and pickled jalapenos. It did not look appetizing at all. It was not what I expected and it looked really sad. So this was the worst thing that I ate at food and wine. The roast beef is like what you find in a deli, served over sushi rice, then throw on some creamy sauce, and then some finely diced HOT jalepenos. It was a weird blend of deli meat, sushi, ranch dressing, and mexican condiments. I consider this a big FAIL.
We saw this and said the same thing. Who thought this was a good idea? Maybe they thought it would apeal to folks that didn't want raw fish or meat? We passed on trying it.

We spent some nice time at Stormalong bay. Steve, the crazy one, went to the gym before the pool. I did some very embarrassing things trying to get on and off on a float tube. I could not get up on one and get back off without lots of flailing and ending up in the water when I was supposed to be on two feet and probably looked like a buffoon trying to do so. There is no graceful way to get on and off those things. Hahaha. Or maybe I just haven't perfected it yet.
As a mom of girls who love lazy rivers, those tubes are impossible to get in and out of for sure. I tend to just hang my arms over the sides with my whole body in the hole. it's just easier. I really want to stay at BC or YC for our potential Summer "Staycation" (as I am calling it) I really think the girls and us would love Stormalong Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter