Craig in NYC?

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
I think I’m wrong. If I’m right I’ll be upset that I didn’t say hello to him. If I’m wrong,, that will go on the list of the many mistakes I have made:

craig had mentioned he was going to NYC. He didn’t specify when.

we were in Manhattan yesterday. It was holiday packed. The traffic was the definition of insane. Irrelevant to what’s below though.

We went in to see A Beautiful Life. It’s re Neil Diamond’s life. It was a terrific musical and touching show in all ways. Among the very best I’ve seen on Broadway.

But whoa! I was standing during intermission and looked over to the aisle to my right. I see a man wearing the same kind of hat Craig often wears. AND he had the Craig beard. He was talking to a man else I might have interrupted . I’m still not sure though if he was Craig. Craig, I think is over 6 feet tall. This fellow didn’t seem that tall.

my wife insisted it was not Craig and now I’m haunted whether it was in fact him.

Craig bring this to closure for me please, one way or the other!

Pretty sure Craig and family are on DCL right now.

We went in to see A Beautiful Life. It’s re Neil Diamond’s life. It was a terrific musical and touching show in all ways. Among the very best I’ve seen on Broadway.
Never heard of that play. I did see A Beautiful Noise, the Neil Diamond Musical. I'd categorize more as a great cover band concert then a great play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter