Craig and the AP saga?

Sarcasm and dry humor? I'll take two please. Don't fret guys, my wife doesn't care for mine either....

Seriously, :rotfl2:

"The newest Loews hotel...not the hardware store...the same letters, just different order...two different owners from what I understand as well"

"...you aren't forbidden to go onto a water taxi, they just don't have water"

"...I almost said 30 ducks; if your currency is in ducks then that's great..."

"...the only other thing you don't get is priority seating at select restaurants...I didn't know that was a thing...is that even useful?"

"...I can't remember the seafood one...Landrys? No, that's seasoning salt...that's so embarrassing for Universal experts"

"...the pool has zero entry....well, it's not that it HAS zero entry; it IS zero entry...the way you made it sound is that no one is allowed in...everyone just looks at it...there is NO entry...there is a bouncer that only lets certain people in..."

:rotfl2:

Seriously, I haven't laughed out loud so many times during a podcast in a long time. And Craig actually smiles during this podcast! This podcast has definitely made it to the top of the play list.

I know, right?!! :mic::mic:I love this show and I'm not missing it, not ever if I can help it, and not even then :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have not been the biggest Universal fan in the past. To be fair I haven't been in quite a few years, always felt my time was better spent at WDW. I watch this show because I love Shaun and Craig and the show itself. They have actually got me excited about giving Universal another try. :) Please keep going on just as you have been. Love the banter and chemistry.

Add me to the list! Love the show as is...sarcasm, humor, and all. Great job, Shaunathon and Craigory! :)

I'm not a fan of Universal but I watch the shows because of Shaun and Craig. I really enjoy their humor and sarcasm.

Ditto! I can not listen "live" because I am normally at work, but I watch it later.

Cheers!

Same here - it usually happens when I have to pick up my kid from school - but I watch it later on YouTube.

I can't ever watch either show live as the times don't work for me. I always go and watch them later that night. I just finished the new one on tickets which was great. As soon as I finished I realized that I had been so excited to see it was on this week, I went and watched it before the Dis Unplugged WDW show without even thinking about it. :)

Great show guys!

I'm another that doesn't watch live but I make sure to watch it later! I've tried listening to the Universal show, but a lot of the fun is watching the faces that they make...definitely clears up the sarcasm or not questions....

I've never even been to Universal, so it's been fun to watch and learn, while getting a good dose of snark. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup2

Enjoy the show. I listen to it and/or watch it with my four year old. So that's what 36 1/2 fans? Keep up the good work!

I send you all of my love and support for the Universal show! I love it, look forward to it and couldn't live without it. Thank you for everything you do.

my only complaint is its not uploaded to youtube as quick as the regular show ;) seriously though, we need our snark fix.

great show though guys, keep it up.

Another fans of Shaun and Craig. I listened to the latest on my run, and the time flew by. (Unlike me.)

Quick humor and dry wit, sarcasm, pop-culture references and seemingly random tangents, and quotable lines. To me, that just sounds like the approach of many members - thought not all - of the DIS Unplugged podcast teams. :confused3

But all listeners will have their preferences and I'm glad we have the options. Plus, I can feel a trip to Universal in my future, in part thanks to Craig and Shaun! :thumbsup2

I've never been to universal nor do I see myself going soon but I listen to Sha un and Craig because I find them numerous and entertaining. I'm sure if I cared more about he subject matter they might even be informative. I love the awkwardness and the side of snark. Keep up the good work!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in here again and say thanks for all the really nice words and feedback about the show. Didn't mean this to turn into a "please praise us" thread, but it's really great to hear that it's being enjoyed!

I also wanted to direct everyone to the new Universal Edition feed on iTunes and RSS. New shows will no longer be appearing in the standard DIS Unplugged feed so if you want to listen, you'll have to look here.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dis-unplugged-universal-edition/id868119061
RSS: http://www.disunplugged.com/podcast-universal.xml

Thanks for listening/watching and for all the support!

Someone hacked iTunes it seems...the Universal podcast is ranked #1
Lol

Congrats kids

I was catching up on episodes today and thinking how much I enjoy and relate to Craig and Shaun. Keep up the good work guys! Can't please everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter