• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crabby Bills

wdwdano@yahoo.com

Theme Park Commando
We have just about 2 months until our Vero Beach vacation. Wahooo! We are staying in an ocean front villa at the Inn. I have just heard about a place called Crabby Bills. We usually go to Bobbies and Squid Lips while we are there so we have been tunnel vision, however I think because of the mention from a friend we may add it to our list. Has anyone gone here. I have heard the seafood is right off the boat. So excited for our annual Vero Beach trip.

We go to crabby bills every trip. Food is very good. Great shrimp and fresh fish and you can sit outside right on the river. There was only one time I felt they over fried the shrimp we had, but food is always fresh. Great soups also. The restaurant is connected to the fish market one time we bought stone crabs from the market and ate them outside along with a fish dinner and another time we took the stone crabs back to Vero and had our lunch out by the pool, they will crack them for you, just ask. Another great place is Riverside cafe in Vero Beach a great fish sandwich. Have a great trip. Our son is getting married at Vero in December we are so excited.

Great I will check the Riverside restaurant. It is always great to find new recommended restaurants. We always tend to go to Bobbies in Vero Beach and Squidlips. Congratulations on the wedding at Vero, it is a beautiful place to get married.

We have just about 2 months until our Vero Beach vacation. Wahooo! We are staying in an ocean front villa at the Inn. I have just heard about a place called Crabby Bills. We usually go to Bobbies and Squid Lips while we are there so we have been tunnel vision, however I think because of the mention from a friend we may add it to our list. Has anyone gone here. I have heard the seafood is right off the boat. So excited for our annual Vero Beach trip.

Actually now that I look at Riverside cafe, we went Kayaking with our dog there last year. I don't think the company is related, but they are great for kayaking. We had so much fun there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter