• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crab legs at Cape May thread-crab legs still going strong! :)

I going to need to follow this thread up till January so keep us posted if you've been eating them. lol:stir: nom nom

I read here someone mentioned a Thanksgiving menu. Does anyone know if this will be for the weekend or just on Thanksgiving? I will be flying into Orlando the Friday after Thanksgiving for a cruise out of Miami on Sunday and we plan on eating here and certainly don't want turkey! (unless they do have the crab legs AND turkey) :-)

Answered my own question - looks like it just ON Thanksgiving :-)

Was there Monday night ... crabs legs everywhere!

:dance3: Thank-you! I was just reading a menu on another site....it implies that there will be a different selection depending on the day of the week. They have crab legs slated for Sunday and Wednesday, so I am happy to see them on a Monday as our reservation is on a Monday night too :cheer2:

Thanks again!
Take care:goodvibes

:dance3: Thank-you! I was just reading a menu on another site....it implies that there will be a different selection depending on the day of the week. They have crab legs slated for Sunday and Wednesday, so I am happy to see them on a Monday as our reservation is on a Monday night too :cheer2:

Thanks again!
Take care:goodvibes

GAHHHHHHHHH!!! I too just went back and read allears and see they say crab legs are only there on Sunday and Wed!! Why did I think Saturday was included?!

Can anyone confirm that they are only there on Sunday and Wed or if we will get them on Saturday as well?

GAHHHHHHHHH!!! I too just went back and read allears and see they say crab legs are only there on Sunday and Wed!! Why did I think Saturday was included?!

Can anyone confirm that they are only there on Sunday and Wed or if we will get them on Saturday as well?

That menu also shows that the ribs will be back on 3 nights a week. I will be curious to see if this new menu is accurate and just were it came from. If the ribs are coming back, then maybe the oreo bon bons will follow.

The crab legs are every night. Your reading it wrong. It is confusing. From the All ears website.

Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Everything in red is on certain days..Everything else is every day.

The crab legs are every night. Your reading it wrong. It is confusing. From the All ears website.

Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Everything in red is on certain days..Everything else is every day.

Good point, it may just be a badly constructed sentence. I certainly hope so.

I don't have the time to read every post here but am wondering...has anyone posted that they were there (not heard that someone else was or read it somewhere) and they did NOT have crab legs? Seems like from what I have read is that there are always rumors about no crab legs but not anyone actually saying they were there and the crab legs were not. I'll be there in less than three weeks so have been keeping a close watch on this thread. :-) All four times I've eaten there there were crab legs - but most recent was 4 years ago.

I'm subscribed to this thread for some reason, but Im now wondering why. Was there a rumor that crab legs would be discontinued? Cape May is a major part of my trip in May, so just wondering if I would still be worried about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter