CPAP Plug In and Distilled Water

StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
Do we need to bring a special plug-in adapter for my husbands CPAP on the Wish? And how do I request distilled water?

For my husband’s CPAP, he did not need an adapter for the plug. Which was a standard US plug on his machine. We called a few weeks prior to the cruise and asked for distilled water in the room and it was there when we arrived. Enjoy your cruise!

Just call into Customer Service and let them know you will need a gallon of distilled water in your room for a CPAP machine and they will make sure it is in your room when you arrive.

No need for a special plug.

Psy

I also use a CPAP Machine, neither my wife nor I can sleep without it. Google Disney Cruise Line Special Services and it will take you to an online form. the plugs next to the bed will work for a US CPAP machine without any issues.

Reactions: NAB

I actually made this request when I booked (but I booked over the phone, so the customer service rep directly handled any special requests). You can either call and they'll make sure it's noted that you need it, or you can complete the form provided above.

Do we need to bring a special plug-in adapter for my husbands CPAP on the Wish? And how do I request distilled water?
On the fantasy, I brought one of those European converters as an extra because there is an option at the mirror tables to use it (on a veranda room) and it was good because my husband slept on the left side ( if standing in front of the bed looking at it / not lying in the bed) and that side had only a plug to used the converter. Hope that helps.

We requested distilled water for my husband's CPAP and it was there in the room when we arrived. The nuisance was that there was only an outlet on one side of the bed and it needed the European converter. We had brought one and when we used it to plug in the extension cord provided by guest services (because we were told we couldn't bring our own) it sparked and blew out power to the whole room. Luckily someone arrived to resolve it pretty quickly and we got a new extension cord and plugged it in by the desk where no converter was needed. With all of the devices people have nowadays, it's pretty ridiculous that there aren't more outlets in the rooms :mad:

I just ask the cabin steward for an extension cord & distilled water for my CPAP when we first meet on day 1. On every cruise line I've been on, the items are delivered before bedtime. Super easy, it's a common and frequent request from guests.

BTW - for our upcoming trip I did fill in the form, so hopefully everything will be taken care of without having to ask.

Last edited:
For my husband’s CPAP, he did not need an adapter for the plug. Which was a standard US plug on his machine. We called a few weeks prior to the cruise and asked for distilled water in the room and it was there when we arrived. Enjoy your cruise!
We’re you on the Wish?

We just got off the Magic yesterday. There were plugs on both sides of the bed. My husband uses a CPAP and I plugged my phone on my side it didn‘t look like a normal plug but was able to plug normally in it every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter