• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP package - getting nervous

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
I emailed my Dreams Unlimited agent on Monday with my request for the CP package - Dec 24th @6.45, eating at Akershus @8.30.

My problem? She is on vacation and is checking her email 'periodically' according to her. Now of course everyone deserves a holiday but it's bad timing for me :p. I am so paranoid.

According to my itinerary details, the PS has not been made which I understand due to her holiday. She won't be back until Monday and I REALLY want that booking! I'm travelling from the UK for only 1 week and I need this!!!!!

Do you think I'll be ok? I think I'll just have to be patient and keep my fingers crossed.

Louise

Personally I would call yourself. The 24th is a prime night I would assume so it might fill up fast.

Good Luck

I would either try contacting Dreams directly and see if another agent can help you today or just call Disney and do it yourself. I definitely would not wait on this. This way it won't drive you crazy until Monday.

Call and make the PS yourself! that way you'll be sure you got a ressie. If by any chance she also called and got a ressie you can just cancel one of them. :D
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

If it was any other night than Christmas Eve or Christmas Day I would say you could wait. But I've heard that Christmas Eve usually sells out.

Oh, I wouldn't hesitate, I would CALL TODAY!!!!! I also have DU helping us with our arrangements, but I have done all of our PS's. They have helped with some things, and other things I do.

You can also email DU. Your agent should have someone covering her clients. My agent is on vacation (kind of) right now and someone else was calling today for my AP rates.

If nothing else, e-mail cathy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com. She should be able to put you in touch with someone there who can work on the ressie for you.

I think you should go ahead and call yourself!! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are heavily requested. Don't take a chance on something so important. We are staying concierge, but I have gotten the really, really important things myself. I just didn't trust Christmas Eve Candlelight Processional to anyone else. Called myself at 7:00 AM Monday and then again that afternoon when I saw on these boards that they were then in the system. Good Luck!

We have done CP on Christmas Eve and it is a very busy night plus you want the most popular show time! CALL NOW, do not wait until your DU comes back, just email them so they know you already have reservations and do not rebook.
If this is your first time seeing this you will be amazed. It is a very touching and emotional performance and it is even much more so on Christmas Eve! This is true, wonderful holiday emersion to the fullest, Enjoy!!

I GOT IT!!!! After reading all the posts I got worried, but I was at work all day and just got home. First thing I did was check my itinerary and there it was - complete with confirmation number.

Akershus at 4.40pm (only time available) and the 6.45 CP. I was so excited to see it on screen :Pinkbounc

Can't wait to see this show and on that night too!

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter