CP 201_: a thread for college program hopefuls who have to wait a few years.

I'm starting college too right around when you are. Since I'm so confused as to what I should major in, I'm planning on applying for spring 14. Maybe it'll help me decide :p. if you don't mind me asking, is it the college not allowing you to do it earlier or personal preference?

It's more personal preference. I want to enjoy my first year and not overload myself, so I'll be mainly on campus doing stuff this year. Sophomore year I'll look at more.

I'm starting college too right around when you are. Since I'm so confused as to what I should major in, I'm planning on applying for spring 14. Maybe it'll help me decide :p.

I was undeclared when I did my first CP (it actually helped me pick my major)

Wow this is so old but I am commenting anyways because 1. I want to post a profile picture and 2. I have to wait another year till I can do mine and im in college right now:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter