Cozumel mini-golf

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Don't laugh - mini golf on a cruise!!! We went to the mini golf course while in Cozumel because it was too windy/cold to do beach stuff and we were very pleasantly surprised. It is easy walking distance from the ship pier (turn left and walk a couple of easy blocks to the big flag pole on the ocean, turn right and two blocks and you are there ) It is the neatest course!! Very hilly, wonderful landscaping - water river, lots of trees/shrubs, 4 iguanas!! Service is extraordinary! You pick what music you want to hear while golfing and then they even deliver drinks to you on the course!! Via pager! Can't say enough nice things about Sally. Restrooms are clean as a whistle and we had a great time - adults and children alike. I highly recommend this over the yukky shopping stuff. Also ate at La Choza (sp?) on the way - fabulous Margaritas and Mojito's and the greatest authentic Mexican food. The place was spotless and we loved it!

What part of the UP are you from? I'm originally from there but don't live there now. Thanks for the minigolf review. We're hoping to make it there in May!!

I live just outside of Houghton, home of Michigan Tech University. You won't regret the minigolf, it was fun. Even in the heat of the summer you would enjoy it - there a plenty of trees for shade and it is a unique spot.

the 11/8 DISers are hopefully having a tournament there on our cruise. Sally has a deal combining mini-golf with unlimited beer or sangria.
Wonder if she can play some Jimmy Buffet? OK 11/8 I have first dibs, I called it - nananananana

Ppiew: Thank you so much for posting your review of our course. It is always a pleasure meeting Dis'ers from this board!

imgoingtodisney: I'll have the Buffet CD ready and waiting for you!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter