Covid travel restrictions lifted Oct 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aladora

DIS Veteran
All restrictions for traveling are being lifted on October 1, 2022.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/arrivecan-border-covid-end-1.6595710

The federal government says it's dropping all COVID-19 measures at borders on Saturday, meaning travellers will no longer need to provide proof of vaccination when entering Canada or wear masks on planes and trains.

As of Oct. 1, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

• Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
  • Provide proof of vaccination;
  • Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
  • Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
  • Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
  • Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
  • Or wear masks on planes and trains.
Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said Monday's decision is not a sign Canada is out of the pandemic, but said the government's data showed the importation of new variants was no longer having an effect on the evolution of the virus in country.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other....keep it, ditch it, don't care. I will continue to do what I need to do to keep myself well. I find it very interesting that several doctors that regularly appear on the news are not in total agreement with dropping all restrictions.

“All restrictions are being lifted for travel”
Except that’s only for the Canadian border. The USA still only allows the Vaccinated to enter.
Anyone hear word on when EVERYONE can enter?

Except that’s only for the Canadian border. The USA still only allows the Vaccinated to enter.

Your guess is as good as anyone's. Whenever the US Government decides to change their stance.

Hopefully, that will be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter