• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard Marriot @ Downtown Disney

MeTarzan

Earning My Ears
I'll be staying at OKW for a week in August and my first night I'll be staying at the Courtyard by Marriot in Downtown Disney. There is a total of five in my party, 2 adults - 3 kids.

Has anyone stayed there before?

How was the room?

What was the room rate?

Any suggestions????

Hey Tarzan, We stayed in this hotel for one night at the end of May. It was very nice. Upon arrivival, the porter was very quick and helpful in getting our bags to our room. The front desk people were courteous and prompt. Our room was new, clean, and nicely decorated. The pool area was well landscaped and well lit. It also had a hot jacuzzi which dh deems a necessity when travelling. The lobby had a nice big screen TV which dh and I watched the basketball playoffs on while enjoying a drink from the lobby bar. While we were there the lobby bar also had complimentary popcorn. There were four in our party - we had two beds in our room. Are you going to have enough sleeping space for your family? I got this hotel thru Priceline - I think for $41. It was a last minute bid. Originally we were going to WDW on a Thursday - By getting this hotel, we got there the night before at about 8pm. Enjoy your trip! :wave:

Hi Jane, we are staying here in November. Where was your room? Was it in the tower or near the pool. Which would you recommend? Thanks

Hi Silver, I guess we were in the tower. We took the elevator in the lobby to our room. We were up several floors and our room overlooked the pool. I noticed that our balcony was smaller than some of the others. We were all very happy with the accomodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter