• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupons or discounts for Harbor Restaurants?

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
I have been looking online for coupons or discounts for the restaurants on Harbor. So far I have found a 10% off McDonalds Coupon and a $0.99 kids meal at Rain Forest Cafe. Does anyone know about anymore?

When we went to WDW I found 100's of restaurant coupons and I'm a little disapointed that I haven't been able to find more for our DL trip.

I'm not sure if it still exists but there use to be a coupon for Tony Roma's. It was for a percentage off or free appetizer. You had to sign up for their mailing list to receive it. I just signed up so I don't know if it works.

Not a dining coupons but ESPN zone has an offer to sign up for their MVP club and get a 40 pt pass free, merchandise disount, priority seating.
http://mvpclub.espnzone.com/

I think there is a discount when you show your Entertainment card at House of Blues.

Something to keep in mind.. gift certificates do not expire in CA. I have expired McDonald treat coupon books (free fry, free drink, free cone, free cookie), they say on back about no expiration in CA. Getting free treats while walking to/from hotel is fun (bought booklets in 2003 and still have some left )

Quizno coupons are easy to find, I read that they have one in the lobby of Desert Inn.

If you're a teacher, you can look to see if your teacher membership has "Access to savings" discounts.
There is a $5 off $20 coupon for Tony Roma's (coupon)
15% off Illumniations in DTD (coupon)
15% off Haagen Dazs in DTD (show card)

AAA saves 10% at Goofy's Kitchen and Plaza Inn. Might be at the some of the other character meals as well.
20% off tours.

Good luck!

Not sure if they still do it, but the IHOP used to have kids eat free every day after 4pm. I didn't really notice it since I don't usually eat at IHOP, but others have said that this one is way over priced.

By the way, the new Quiznos is in the Carousel Inn, not Dessert Inn.

And let me just warn you, they may have specials posted in the window, but DO NOT eat at Capt'n Kids. It is awful. I have never seen any good reviews of it.

got2travel said:
By the way, the new Quiznos is in the Carousel Inn, not Dessert Inn.

Thanks for the correction, I read about it but wasn't quite sure which hotel.

And yes I agree , stay away from CaptN Kids .. ewwwww. Haven't ate here except for the free pancakes that are part of BWPPI, the place looks dirty and I read all sorts fo reviews about the awful food there.

I also read that the IHOP has double charged people, had an overrun of ants taking over a table, and are very overpriced.

I like the Denny's. Clean, lots of tables, slightly higher cost than your neighborhood location but not too terrible. We have had bad wait servers a few times, long waits to get order taken and then wait around for check. ( I fell asleep at the table while waiting for the check, no joke.)

Yes Capt'n Kids is....really bad. Mimi's on the other hand has huge portions at great prices with lots to choose from and the food is good and filling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter