• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

Did I check in for Sept? I guess I am now. But can someone please help me , I am trying to understand the sunday coupon site and the coupons that come out. I see that it is red plum for two inserts. Now where I live they have the same coupons come out on saturday , early edition . So sunday is the same coupons. But I got the paper today and all that it was one insert for smart source.
So am I reading the site wrong? It does have the date for sunday. Saw no red plum. I am going to check the sunday and make sure there is no red plum. Or am I crazy? I wish there were updates for the weekly source for what coupons are out for the week, or if there are no coupons. I hope someone can answer my question. Thanks you guys. I appreciate all who are posting still.

Did I check in for Sept? I guess I am now. But can someone please help me , I am trying to understand the sunday coupon site and the coupons that come out. I see that it is red plum for two inserts. Now where I live they have the same coupons come out on saturday , early edition . So sunday is the same coupons. But I got the paper today and all that it was one insert for smart source.
So am I reading the site wrong? It does have the date for sunday. Saw no red plum. I am going to check the sunday and make sure there is no red plum. Or am I crazy? I wish there were updates for the weekly source for what coupons are out for the week, or if there are no coupons. I hope someone can answer my question. Thanks you guys. I appreciate all who are posting still.
I am looking at a coupon preview site & it is only listing a Smartsource for tomorrow.
Last week it listed 2 Redplum & 2-Smartsource.
The local paper has Smartsource in the weekend paper.
The Sunday paper (from St.Louis) is $4 now.... :crazy:

I am looking at a coupon preview site & it is only listing a Smartsource for tomorrow.
Last week it listed 2 Redplum & 2-Smartsource.
So wierd and last weeks paper only had two instead of 4 . I am going to start checking sundays paper now. Thank you for answering me. Today it only had one and it was the smartsource. Your envie went out today. Have a great week! :thumbsup2

Gardengalb4 your envie is going out today. I couldn't really tel if there was 2or 3 inserts. But you will have 2 sets sorted for the expired dates. So 2 sets of 10,11,and 12. I was doing it in the car and trying to work around the dogs. Have a great week!

I'm so sorry Corrina I was away Monday and Tuesday for the holiday and I meant to bring coupons with me but I forgot. I am mailing today though, and I got coupons from Anne so I added those to your envie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter