• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

Happy Sunday! To everyone who got surprise snow this morning- enjoy! We are very jealous up here in Vermont- it's been an incredibly green winter. :crazy2:
A quick reminder to everyone- you should be mailing to your buddy every week- Mondays are the planned mailing day, Tuesdays if you forget or there is a holiday. If you do not receive an envie, do not wait for it! Please send your buddy what you have from Sunday's paper and hold your buddy envie for the next week. There have been riders who are reporting not receiving every week- this should not be happening. Please report any problems with receiving and I will contact riders. There are many reasons for delayed envies, post on the thread, send your buddy a pm so they know when you mailed.
Hope everyone has a great week! :sunny:
Jeanette

We got snow, but at least there was school! We have more snow coming now :P I did hit the post office this morning before work - 2 envies out to Corrina before the snow was bad.

We got snow, but at least there was school! We have more snow coming now :P I did hit the post office this morning before work - 2 envies out to Corrina before the snow was bad.
Oh please stay safe! That is more important than mailing an envie.

Alyssa I did not get an envie out this week. No coupons last Sunday so im catching up and will send out soon.

Alyssa I received another envie, thank you! Gardengalb4 I will try and get your envie out tomorrow, if not on monday as I am not feeling to good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter