• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out today. It is a decent size thanks to Alyssa! There was only one insert today. Hope you had a nice valentines day. Have a great week!
Thank you!
I received last week just fine.
Valentine's Day was cold & snowy....today was 78* ...what a difference!
I had a nice time anyway. I hope you did too.
Have a good week :)

I mailed an envie out to kathyk2 at the post office today.
Our paper doesn't arrive until tomorrow-so I will be mailing more to you soon.

I have an envie going out to Pat Monday, its small as I did not receive an envie last week and today's paper only had 1 insert. Mabey my last week envie delayed d/t last week Monday Holiday.

Alyssa, thank you for the card! I am so glad you had a good time! I hope to visit there one day. You have been a great sender!!

Gardengalb4 your envie is going out today. There were 2 inserts , plus a sheet for frozen items. I left that intact. Have a great week!

Got an envie from Mandy today - it was all ripped and wrapped by the post office :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter