• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I did receive from NYCDiane yesterday, and mailed out to Lisa.

I received from Natasha last week, and have mailed out to Lisa this morning. Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm back from vacation, I mailed 2 envies out to Lisa this afternoon.

I had a crazy busy day on Monday and didn't get to the post office until Tuesday- 2 envies on the way to Lisa.

Hi coupon train riders! I hope that everyone has been safe and well since my last communication. I just want to let everyone to know that after 14 years I am retiring as the coupon train conductor and the wonderful Alyssa810 has graciously agreed to take on the duties of the train conductor. Yes, I begged her to take the job I admit it because she's a great communicator, a dedicated train rider, and totally organized and efficient so I know the coupon train will be in excellent hands and that was important to me. Please contact her with any questions, change in postal or email address, or any other concerns. I know she will be happy to help. It's been a real pleasure and I want to wish everyone great days ahead. Stay well, stay safe!
Hugs,
Shipoo/Dj

Thanks again, DJ, for keeping everything running so well through the years!

I mailed out to Lisa today, and received from Natasha last week.

Hi coupon train riders! I hope that everyone has been safe and well since my last communication. I just want to let everyone to know that after 14 years I am retiring as the coupon train conductor and the wonderful Alyssa810 has graciously agreed to take on the duties of the train conductor. Yes, I begged her to take the job I admit it because she's a great communicator, a dedicated train rider, and totally organized and efficient so I know the coupon train will be in excellent hands and that was important to me. Please contact her with any questions, change in postal or email address, or any other concerns. I know she will be happy to help. It's been a real pleasure and I want to wish everyone great days ahead. Stay well, stay safe!
Hugs,
Shipoo/Dj
Happy Retirement! Thanks for all your hard work over the years.

Sending to Alyssa810 today. I've been under the weather since my son gave me his cold and just couldn't get around yesterday. Received on Saturday from gardengalB4 - thanks!

Mailed to @natashag76 today- I did not receive any coupons in my delivery paper, so I had to run to dollar+ tree to get a paper with insert.
The envie went in the drop box this morning :)

I received from @cameron991 last week ~thank you!

The mailman took the long route this past week and I didn't receive until Tuesday! So I'm mailing it today, Weds. Sorry it's a bit late but at least you'll get everything at once.

I received from Natasha on Saturday, and mailed out to Lisa this morning.

I'm sending to Alyssa this morning. There were no inserts for us this week. I asked my neighbors for theirs and they didn't get any either. So this week's mailing will be kind of slim. Received on Saturday..

I have a really small envie heading to Lisa today. I haven't gotten last week's envie yet, and my paper just had 1 small insert yesterday. I'll pass along anything else I get this week.
ETA: I got Natasha's envie yesterday afternoon- sent you a PM too about next week!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter