• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

No coupons in yesterday's paper, but I have a small envie going out to Lisa today. Wishing all the riders a Merry Christmas week!

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, wonderful 2022!

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, receiving right on schedule from NYCDiane. Happy New Year, riders!

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, receiving on schedule from NYCDiane.

I haven't received anything yet, but the USPS email says it's coming. So I'm sending what I have now and will send a second once the mail arrives.
Is everyone having a tough time with mail or this special to Chicago?

I haven't received anything yet, but the USPS email says it's coming. So I'm sending what I have now and will send a second once the mail arrives.
Is everyone having a tough time with mail or this special to Chicago?
Sometimes the envies I receive take a detour....most other times they arrive on time. Sometimes the USPS email shows mail that doesn’t show up that day but it arrives the next.
I’m not sure what the deal is.

I mailed out to Lisa yesterday, and received an envie from Diane.

I mailed out to Lisa today, and have been receiving from Diane with no issues.

Greetings from the blizzard of '22 jackpot! We only got 1 paper yesterday, the other one was supposed to be delivered today...but alas, it didn't arrive. Anyway, I did get another envie from Diane, and mailed out to Lisa this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter