• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to Ruthie on Monday. I received from NYCDiane this afternoon!

Last edited:
Mailed to cameron991 today. No envelope last week. I think my mail is running slow again.

I've been mailing out to Lisa each week, but I keep forgetting to post.

Alyssa - nothing for a few weeks again. I wish I understood why it's so random.

I don't get it either!?! My receipt from this week's says the estimated delivery is today; was there one week where we didn't get anything - maybe Easter week? Hopefully something will come tomorrow.
I received from NYCDiane today.

Ruthie, I still have to believe it's your post office that is the problem. No one Alyssa has sent to has had any problems with receiving her envies. Please ask for an investigation into the problem with your p.o. Hold them accountable and be a thorn in their side until things improve.

I received from NYCDiane today before I went to the post office so I was able to add those to Lisa's envie, which I dropped off this afternoon.

Small inserts this week, so I have small envie going out to Lisa today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter