• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

There weren't any coupons in my paper this morning and I didn't get any coupons in the mail. So I'll go through my stash and send to cameron991 tomorrow.

Train riders! I'm pretty sure there won't be any new coupon inserts until January. Not sure if it will be on Jan. 3rd or 10th though. Everyone just do what you think is best and send if you have some and if not just wait until there are new inserts or until you get some from your train buddy.

Happy Holidays to all! Personally I'm looking forward to 2021. I think we've all had enough of 2020! Stay well, stay safe, and here's to the new year and better times ahead for all of us.

I have an envie for Ruthie to go out tomorrow, I did receive an envie from NYCDiane last week so today's no coupons wasn't so bad. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas this week!

I received an envie from @alyssa810 last week. Unfortunately, I think it was the very first envie you sent me, because it was postmarked mid-November. The coupons had expired. As soon as I get what you've recently sent, I'll forward onto @eyor44. Merry Christmas everyone!

I received a small envie from NYCDiane that I am doing to forward along to Ruthie today. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No coups in this week's papers. No envie, either. (No coups in last weeks papers, either)
Alyssa, sorry, nothing to send out this week. Hopefully I can scrounge some coups together somehow for next week

Mailed to cameron991 on Monday. Received two envie from eyor44 on Tuesday. Thanks!

Here's to 2021! Goodbye 2020 and may we never experience another year like it ever again. Here's to healthier, safer, happier days, weeks and months ahead. I want to hug my friends and family again in 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter