Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received from Natasha over the weekend, and mailed out to Lisa today.

I received from Natasha over the weekend, and am mailing out to Lisa today.

I didn't get anything (or have anything in last week's paper) but I am mailing out to Lisa today.

ETA: I received from Natasha today and I'll turn it around tomorrow!

Last edited:
I received from Natasha yesterday, and am sending out to Lisa today.

There's was nothing in Sunday's paper and I haven't received anything yet. I'll send along something as soon as I receive it.

Hi everyone! I realize it is a long time since I have logged in. I can no longer log into this website from my day job and I work such long hours, I forget when I get home. My sincere apologies for that. I do appreciate being kept on the train and in the loop.
Unfortunately, my local paper is not having coupons every week anymore and I have difficulties finding some each week. Coupled with not receiving an envelope every week and not having a local post office anymore, I have made the difficult decision to hop off the train. I have been on here for over 10 years, not really sure how long and I will miss getting coupons from other parts of the country.
I will send out the few there were in my paper this week and the last envelope when I receive it, (one has not arrived yet for this week).
I will also do a private message to the ones who send to me and I send to. It's been a great ride.

Lisa

Hi everyone! I realize it is a long time since I have logged in. I can no longer log into this website from my day job and I work such long hours, I forget when I get home. My sincere apologies for that. I do appreciate being kept on the train and in the loop.
Unfortunately, my local paper is not having coupons every week anymore and I have difficulties finding some each week. Coupled with not receiving an envelope every week and not having a local post office anymore, I have made the difficult decision to hop off the train. I have been on here for over 10 years, not really sure how long and I will miss getting coupons from other parts of the country.
I will send out the few there were in my paper this week and the last envelope when I receive it, (one has not arrived yet for this week).
I will also do a private message to the ones who send to me and I send to. It's been a great ride.

Lisa
I still sent you a postcard from vacation ;)

Hi everyone! It's been a while but I wanted to check in and say hi. Alyssa, thank you for the postcard from Hawaii. It was so fun to hear from you! Eyor, not sure if you will see my message since you hopped off the train but thank you for the kind message you sent to me a few weeks ago. I appreciated it a lot. You were one of the original train riders way back when I started it chugging along the tracks. I'm sure it was a very difficult decision to hop off but lives and circumstances change. I hope everyone is doing well and still saving money shopping with coupons. Stay safe, stay well.

I mailed out to Suzanne today; I meant to do it yesterday but I had to go into the office and completely forget the envelope at home! I didn't receive my latest envie from Natasha until Friday so I just waited to mail everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter