Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Got one envie from NYCDiane today, and another yesterday. Super excited for this weekend- we're going to see Frozen in NYC!!!

:wave: Happy Veterans Day to everyone past or present who has served our country and defended our freedoms! :worship: :love: :thanks:

Please make sure your envies go out tomorrow as today is a USPS holiday.

I sent out all the :santa: :santa: Secret Santa 2018 :santa: :santa: info in a conversation :ssst: to those who are participating. :yay: Please let me know if you didn't receive yours or if you have any questions about it. :dogdance: :jumping1: :dogdance:

Goodness! What was the postmarked date on the envie? It must have taken a side trip.

I mailed to you yesterday. I do apologize as I forgot my envelope at home Tuesday.

No postmark on it. The last envie was the same. No idea why it is taking so long suddenly.

No worries about forgetting it. :drinking:

Received from eyor44 today. Looks like the mail is back on track again.

Didn't receive this week, but mail has been a little nutty with holidays, so I'm sure it is on a side adventure :) Have a small one heading out tomorrow!

Frozen was pretty awesome and I'm really glad we went...but we honestly like the show at DL better. I received from NYCDiane over the weekend, but my parents' 50th wedding anniversary was this weekend so I haven't had a chance to go through it. I will try to get through it this afternoon and get it out to ibleedblue if not today, then definitely tomorrow. No coupons in yesterday's paper.

I did mail out to ibleedblue today. Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone!

Quasi123
I am at WDW this week. I mailed an envie to you this past Friday from what I received on Thursday. I planned to mail to you yesterday, brought an envie with me but forgot scissors to cut the coupons out. I will be home late Saturday and will be able to mail on Monday.
Happy Thanksgiving!

DVCLaurie --- received 2 envies this week. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I will have an envie ready to go out to you. Hopefully I can make it on Monday. I'm in a lot of pain and not sure if I'll be able to get out. If not Monday then definitely Tuesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter