Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

UP North - I got a HUGE GINORMOUS envie from you yesterday!!!! Thanks so much! :yay::yay:

Ruthie - :goodvibes

I have been getting your envies regularly Thanks! :thumbsup2

Gandhmommy - hope you got my big priority mail envie last week. too big for standard envelope.
Tuesday I sent a regular fairly medium sized envie. Hope you are well! :hippie:

lauralooneyfordisney.. got your envie today.. Thank you I was able to get some good c/o's out of it..

Madilynnsmomma rec'd your envie yesterday. So organized! :worship:

Of2DBeach started yours. New buddy so it may be a bit smaller depending on what coupons come on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Madilynnsmomma rec'd your envie yesterday. So organized! :worship:

Of2DBeach started yours. New buddy so it may be a bit smaller depending on what coupons come on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No inserts scheduled for 4/8 so 4/9 is an optional mailing for us. I'm sure our train buddies would appreciate an envie containing coupons we received this past week that we want to pass on to them. However, if anyone needs a little break, please be sure to mail again on 4/16. :goodvibes

My sender is on vacation. I sent a message to claytonsmama (who I send to) asking if she's looking for any specific coupons so I can help her. :)

No inserts this weekend either :sad:

MyDizneyBoyz

Chunky envie received today! Thank you!!

V4Dice,

I'll be sending one out to you either tomorrow or Monday!!!

Hi Cathy,
I rec'd your envie yesterday! Have a great Easter!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter