Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is OT but every time I see deffenm's name I think of my moms maiden name-deffenbacher.

I am about to grocery shopping, wishing I had the coupons. :rotfl:

Great to see so many of you posted yesterday to let your train riders know their coupons were in the mail. :thumbsup2 Then no one is left wondering and hoping. :confused: Thank you! ::yes::

If anyone couldn't get theirs in the mail yesterday, remember there's no mail service today due to Veterans Day being a holiday for the USPS so please mail them on Wednesday. Again, please post here or send a PM to your rider telling them that you mailed a little late so they don't wonder why everyone else is getting their envelopes and they aren't.

Depending on how far your envelope must travel, some will start arriving tomorrow. Others might take as long as Friday or even Saturday. Please PM me if there's a problem so we can work out the squeaks.

I have started a wish list at the bottom of my first posting on page 1. If anyone else wants me to add you, please PM me with a wish list of not more than 4-5 items.

Lastly, I have some new riders that want to join so I will be contacting one or two of you and changing the route slightly. If you don't hear from me in a PM, then you will just send to the same person each week. If your sender changes, I'll PM you with that also. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation when changes like that have to be made. :) One more lastly.... :laughing: There are at least 3 coupon trains on the DIS. Please make sure you find the right one when you want to post. Ours is called ShiPooOwner's Coupon Train. Otherwise confusion will reign. :confused3

Have a great week! It's time for my morning coffee! :surfweb:

Good Wednesday to everyone! :goodvibes Hope many of us will receive envelopes of coupons in today's mail. Please post if yours arrives. :goodvibes

I must admit something! I totally forgot about bad weather around the US and did not put the coupons in a ziplock! I will next time, promise. I hope the coupons I sent stayed dry this time and will be better next time. :) Sorry, I am learning.

I am new to this too! I didn't know to put the coupons in a ziplock. I will next time! :)

I am new to this too! I didn't know to put the coupons in a ziplock. I will next time! :)

You know I am not sure what others do but I just got to thinking about my paperish coupons in a paper envelope in the rain and went DUH!!

this is OT but every time I see deffenm's name I think of my moms maiden name-deffenbacher.

I am about to grocery shopping, wishing I had the coupons. :rotfl:

Well it is actually part of my maiden name - deffenbaugh. :lmao: It was nice and easy to remember.

I must admit something! I totally forgot about bad weather around the US and did not put the coupons in a ziplock! I will next time, promise. I hope the coupons I sent stayed dry this time and will be better next time. :) Sorry, I am learning.

I never thought of this. I have been trading coupons on other sites for many years now and have never done this. And have never had any issues either.

I never thought of this. I have been trading coupons on other sites for many years now and have never done this. And have never had any issues either.

O, good. I have been worrying about it. Maybe nothing will happen to them. I just live in rainy oregon and we hadn't had any rain this fall until this week. Now it is POURING so it got me thinking

I agree! However, if some of our train riders' mail arrives soggy then maybe it would be a good idea depending on the climate where you live. My mail feels frozen sometimes in the winter but that's usually when the windchill is about -30 out there. :cold: Really, really don't like winter! :cold: We have snow on the ground now and I think we're stuck with it. :cold:

Sorry !!! I forgot to post!

Deffemn - 4 envies mailed late Monday night (like after 2am....so really Tuesday) I mailed 3 envies full of ones that are set to expire soon, and then the regular one as well..

& I received my first envie as well:goodvibes

Got my first envie chocked full of wonderful coupons! I can use many but there are still many left to pass on to Disneyboundf16743 on Monday. Thank you!

BrettS and Wilsonfamily4:

My husband's Aunt passed away and so we are headed out of town tonight to bird sit for his parents so they can make the drive out to Oregon for the funeral. My coupons haven't arrived yet, so I won't be able to confirm arrival till Monday when we get home. As far as sending out for next week, if we get home in time, I will send out on Monday. If not, first thing Tuesday for sure. Sorry for the delay and here's hoping the letter carrier doesn't take my coupons and my neighbors don't take my paper while I'm gone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter