Country Inns and Suites

MermaidsMom

<font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr
I have tried to search unsuccessfully, so I apologize if this question has been dealt with many times before!! There are 2 Country Inn and Suites hotels in Orlando, one is 0.5 miles from Disney. Has anyone stayed there? How easy is it to get to the parks from there? Which park is it closest to? I called there and TWO people didn't know what park it was near!!!!!! Thanks in advance! PS, which one of the two hotels is nicer?

There's even a map you can "Click" on. Good Luck. Stayed in a hotel next to it last Sept. when the Country inn was not opening on time. Great area and location. Good Luck & Have fun!

Here it is...
http://www.valuetrips.com/FL/ORL/CISOM/CISOM.htm#Today's%20Super%20Value%20rates

There is also a big thread on this on this board. It's about the bottom of the 2nd page, or top of the third. Lots of good information. The one closest to the park is on Calypso Cay Dr.

mermaidsmom,

i think the country inn and suites that is 0.5 miles away from disney is in lake buena vista. it is near downtown disney, so it may be hard for those two people you called to pick to closest park. it was built in 1998. i havent stayed here, but had reservations here thru quikbook.com. this website had the cheapest rate i could find for this hotel.

i have stayed at country inn and suites at calypso cay which is in kissimee. it is a about 2 miles away from the disney property. it was built within the last year. it is part of a timeshare development and depending on who you book with, you may have to take a timeshare tour. if you book thru valutrips.com, who seem to have one of the lower rates for this hotel, you dont have to take a tour.

probably the calypso cay one is nicer. it is newer and has a better and bigger pool area. you do have to share this pool area with the timeshare owners and another hotel.

hope this helps...........

debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter