Country Inn & Suites?

lindam7

Earning My Ears
WE HAVE ALWAYS STAYED ON WDW PROPERTY BUT WE ARE TAKING A WEEKEND TRIP THE FIRST WEEKEND IN DECEMBER. WE ARE STAYING AT THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES @ APOKNA & VINELAND ROAD. I KNOW THE MOTEL IS BEHIND THE SIZZLER STEAKHOUSE ABOUT 3/4 OF A MILE FROM DISNEY VILLAGE MARKETPLACE. HAS ANYONE STAYED THERE? ANY EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD WOULD BE HELPFUL.

We have not stayed at the Country Inn in WDW but we use them when we drive down each year. We have stayed in SC and GA and they our one of the nicest motels that we have ever been in! We try to always find one of them before we stop for the night. I hope that someone answers your post who has stayed at this one, I would like to hear what they say about it!

I can get a BIT closer! I stayed at the new Country Inn on Universal Boulevard in May and found it an excellent choice. Nice and clean, comfortable and with a good free breakfast. I can't imagine the LBV property will be much different. The suites rooms are all quite large and have a fridge and microwave, and I actually found the Universal Blvd property nice and quiet, too.

I love Country Inn & Suites! Just stayed at the location in Savannah, GA last week....it seemed brand new!

I am familiar with both the locations in Orlando. In each case you will have a choice of a standard room or suite. Although i have never seen them, I understand they LBV location also has Kid Suites and Jacuzzi suites. Both hotels offer a nice breakfast buffet, transp. to Disney parks and cookies in the evening.

The Lake Buena Vista location is adjacent to the Sheraton Safari hotel, just a block away from the main entrance to Downtown Disney.

The Universal Boulevard is located about two blocks from the world famous International Drive, and about a mile from both Universal Studios and the Orlando Convention Center.

Both hotels advertise a lot and always offer good rates on the internet, so shop around and let us know how your stay goes!

Cheers!
OrlandoInfo

I will be staying at Country Inn & Suites in LBV from Oct. 29 to Nov.4 and I got a good
rate I think (60.90) through hotelkingdom.com. So I will let you know how it goes.

Mary Ann

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites on Apopka Vineland Rd. in LBV this past June. We were very pleased with the accomodations! We had a 1 bedroom suite and it was quite roomy. Having the separate bedroom was great. The free breakfast every morning was very good. Got a rate of $79 a night, with free breakfast, so we saved a ton of money on this trip. It is very conveniently located to lots of restaurants and shopping. It only took us about 5 mins. to get to any of the parks. We have stayed on & off site, and find that now we prefer to be off Disney property. We save soooo much money by doing so!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter