Country Bears

We love the country bears. My teen has the show memorized. I hope they don’t change it. This summer every time we saw it the audience was very much into it - clapping and singing along. So much fun

For the first time in my memory, we sat in a FULL HOUSE for Country Bears on the 4th of July this year. We love this show so much, and I listen to the music for my own entertainment between trips.

I was there on July 3, in a rainstorm, and it was half full.

it was actually kind of sad. The CM made a impassioned speech about the place -- that it's the last CBJ in the world, that it's one of the few remaining original WDW attractions, that it's a part of the place's history. I got the impression he's hearing rumors (or stronger) about it closing down. He asked us to mention it to friends, or on Facebook or where ever, to generate buzz for the place, and I could tell he was really concerned.

That might have been all act, but I could tell he meant it.

One of my best WDW memories was on a trip when my son was 5 and we did RD at MK and where did he want to go first? Country Bears. So off we went while everyone else was rushing off to headliners and we got the entire Country Bears theatre to ourselves for a private showing. When the CM did her pre-show talk and got to the no flash photography part she said "or whatever, go ahead and use your flash, nobody else is here". It was not the best use of time to go there first, but I'll always remember it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter