Counter Service Vouchers Question

TandyR

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is selling me some counter service vouchers for around $10 a piece...I think she got them from Connections origanally but didn't use them and won't be going back before the expire so that is why she is selling them to me.
She says they are good for a drink, main course, a side if it isn't included in the main course, and a dessert. Now my question is what counter service places would be the best places to uses these (best deal). Also has anyone used this sort of voucher before and was it worth it?

thanks,
Tandy

Beaches & Cream by far!!!

We ate there twice last week. The first time our bill was $80!!! We used 4 vouchers. Tip& tax is included.

We only had 2 vouchers left on our 2nd visit. We shared meals between the 4 of us. DS9 & I were full from our 1/2 hot dog and fries and strawberry shortcake!!

DD15 & DH shared a hot dog also and a big ice cream sundae called Fudge Mud Slide. They both said they were still hungry, but only mildly so.

On our June trip we will use 3 vouchers for the 4 of us.

The Staff didn;t have a problem with us sharing meals. They even split them, so we each had our own plate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter