Counter Service during MNSSHP

disneyfanatic60

DIS Veteran
We have tickets for MNSSHP on 10/24 and 10/26. We have PS for LTT on 10/26. We fly in on the 24th so I was hoping to catch dinner on the fly so to speak. Does anyone know what counter service might be open during MNSSHP? Also, I understand they are rounding up guests in Tomorrowland between 6-7:00. Does anyone know if the Tomorrowland Terrace is open during that same time?

Thanks.

I grabbed my program from last years MNSSHP. Although I'm not sure if the places that are open for the party will actually let you stay during the changeover or not. Last year we ate at LTT at 5:15 so by the time we got out and over to Fantasy Land we just waited for the rope drop to head for Haunted Mansion.

Anyway here is a list of food/beverages open last year:

Main St. Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Casey's Corner
Pecos Bill Cafe
Westward Ho Refreshments
Diamond Horseshoe Saloon
Liberty Tree Tavern
Scuttle's Landing
Pinocchio Village Haus
Cosmic Ray's
The Launching Pad
Cool Ship

Funny though, it's not listed but they did have Sleepy Hollow Refreshments open last year. I know this because I went there to buy a few rootbeer floats to share and they only had a flat tray for me to put 3 floats on. I went around the corner to put the tray down so I could split the one for my 2 dd's and they slid across the tray and spilled everywhere!:mad:

Well, hope my list helps you somewhat. And have a great time.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter