• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

countdowns

diberry

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering, as we've lost our old countdowns, if there are any clever computer types out there (with time on their hands!!!! :teeth: ) who could develop a proper Disney ticker like the ones from tickerfactory etc but with a Disney theme? ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo I'm sure they'd be incredibly popular. :banana:

What a great idea Diana!! I wish I was clever enough too. It takes all my PC know how to get a countdown posted in my signature, LOL

Ok. I am totally frustrated. I tried configuring a countdown through tickerfactory and I can't get it to post. :scratchin What am I doing wrong? :confused3 Help, please!!!

Hi Kaygela,

Looking at what's in your post, I think you may be "copying" the wrong countdown for these boards. At the end of the Tickerfactory bit when you've made all your choices it gives you three different sets of code. You need to choose the BB code which is the top one. I think what you've got at the moment is the EZ code which doesn't work on the Dis.

I hope that makes sense!

Karen

wow Karen - you were obviously just being modest on your previous post in this thread - you sound like a whizzkid to me!!! :banana:

Di, only when it comes to signatures!!!! And believe me it took me ages to get the hang of them, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter