Countdown is on and looking for suggestions

Teresa82

Earning My Ears
T Minus 36 days until I am at the happiest place on earth again!!! I cannot wait. I have been looking forward since I left last year :)
I am relatively still new to the Disney Experience this will be my third trip. So I have lots of experiences, dining and tricks that I have yet to learn.

I have a few dinner reservations already planned Yak and Yeti table service and Kona Cafe are a few. Favorite dishes?

How is Paradiso 37, Scifi Dine in, splittsville?
Fastpass + tips or tricks...
Any things,other than parks, things I should do? Resort Tours?

Trying to immerse in Disney to get through these painful last few days :)

Thanks

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, RPDE, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour

Personally, I am a huge fan of Paradiso 37. I try to eat there once a trip. If I recall, it's in the $$ on my dining app, which means that dinner might cost you about $20 - $30. But, like I said, I really like it, so it's worth it to me! :thumbsup2

How is Paradiso 37, Scifi Dine in, splittsville?

I haven't eaten at these restaurants before so I can't lend any help there. Resort tours are pretty fun. Monorail resorts and WL are easy to travel between as well as the resorts in the back of Epcot (YC,BC,BW). AKL is also a great one to check out and POFQ/POR can be accessed by boat from DTD.

IF you think this might be "regular" vacation destination, I would get the lay of the land & do resort tours. If you'll be there for a week. Get a snack or drink at each resort. Some are really beautiful. You can follow the fountain from inside the WL all the way down to the pool & its really pretty. Fort Wilderness is cool PO is fun. Checking them out is free & you can decide where you may want to stay next or a possible dining experience.:)

I enjoy dining at Sci-Fi when I'm solo. It's dark, so you won't feel as obviously-alone as you would in a well-lit facility, plus there's the movies that are projected on the screen to keep your attention. I don't eat burgers very often, so I enjoy the cheeseburger & fries with a cherry coke. I like that the servers don't try to rush me out so they can fill my table with a bigger party.

If I were going solo again, I'd try to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom. When I'm with others, I try to fit in as much as I can for that day, but if I'm alone, then I don't mine taking a huge chunk out of my day for something really cool. Plus, at $79pp, it would be pretty expensive for a group to do, but if you're by yourself, then it's not so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter