Couldn't get off Hogwart's Express at Hogsmeade

saladdays

Earning My Ears
This ever happen to anyone? I was there yesterday and was riding Hogwart's Express from King's Cross to Hogsmeade. Normal ride from all the way to Hogsmeade, but when we got there the doors did not open. After a little while, we could feel the train going back but there was no announcement and no normal video operational. When we got back out at King's Cross, we had to ask what happened and they only told us that there was an issue at Hogsmeade and we couldn't get out there and had to come back. They did hand out one use EPs to everyone, although since we already had unlimited they gave us the one that let us ride Hagrids. So we got to ride Hagrids when we weren't going to be able to, but it was still pretty frustrating.

Interesting, never heard of that. That Hagrids line must have been extra bonkers yesterday, between the Hogwarts Express ruby passes & the Velocicoaster ruby passes that were given out. Glad you got to go on.

Interesting, never heard of that. That Hagrids line must have been extra bonkers yesterday, between the Hogwarts Express ruby passes & the Velocicoaster ruby passes that were given out. Glad you got to go on.
Yeah the line according to the app stayed around 135 minutes most of the day. I'm not sure how common or uncommon that is though.

Not sure how often that happens, but the trains run simultaneously from KC to Hogsmeade and vice-versa. That ride design means that a problem on either end/either train impacts both.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter